IGNORED

IMM FUSION SUKHUMVIT

p0rns7ar

IMM FUSION SUKHUMVIT

Here's my first post and first review on this forum so be gentle on me. These are based on my personal experience spending 3 nights there in Feb 2010, it's also my first trip to Bangkok, or LOS for that matter.

pix-fusion-find.jpg

Pro's

• Clean, safe, cheap room! I booked directly from their website at 800bht/night for a basic room and was greeted by a King size bed, ensuite (shower only) and complimentary bottled water daily. I think wifi's included too but I used my own 3G sim as I've already paid for it
  • 30min Cab ride from Suvarnabhumi Airport - > 200thb with toll
  • 5min walk from On Nut BTS
  • Carrefour and a small local mall just around the corner
  • Cheap local night market/food/massage on your doorstep (Think I paid 150thb for a 90min foot massage at a local place, both receptions were tapping away on their iPhones but nobody could speak English)
  • Girl friendly, I've seen many guys bringing girls back and hotel staff doesn't seem to mind. However it's definitely not a party house, some families do stay there
  • Room included your own safe
  • Swimming Pool/Gym/In House massage etc

Con's

• Quite far away from the action, BTS to Siam is about 15~20min from memory. But I like riding the BTS with locals and just observe their everyday lives in general
  • Room is a tad small, don't get me wrong it has everything you need + a King size bed for a single room. But could barely fit much else in here
  • Breakfast ends at 10~11am I think, which is super early either way

Overall a very positive experience and definitely would recommend it if you're looking for something under 1000thb a night.

I did take some pics of the room but have to dig them up, will post it up when I get around to it.

Had a pleasant surprise visit from this little fella in the reception/foyer

20350360703491631834866.jpg

This is what the night market looks like from On Nut BTS platform

20350360957756631834866.jpg

Imm Fusion Sukhumvit

1594/50 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey

Bangkok, 10260 - THAILAND

Tel : 66 (0) 2331 5555

Email Address : [email protected]

f729b1e664927693f8dcd7e1eae2d879.png

Excellent review mate. Covered nearly all the bases :001_Thank_You5:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Great start to the trip review mate. Thanks for sharing the hotel review.

I'm currently working out where to stay in BKK for my 3-4 days there.

That is of course if I manage to drag myself out of Pattaya for a few days as planned. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Thanks for the review. I wish you would have taken a few photos from the room you were staying at.

In either case, I've heard there is a beer garden near On Nut, opened about less than 2 years, right?

Excellent review mate. Covered nearly all the bases :001_Thank_You5:

Cheers Alleycat, what other bases do you need covering? Always looking at improving the quality of content I deliver.

Thanks for the review. I wish you would have taken a few photos from the room you were staying at.

In either case, I've heard there is a beer garden near On Nut, opened about less than 2 years, right?

I've got some pics taken myself, just have to dig it up. Will post with my own room pics soon!

They are quoting 1,300baht/night?????????????

I stayed in the standard room, and just checked their site under "special promotions" checking in tomorrow, including VAT it should be under 800baht a night.

42467cfd015b0cc6f9a5e86.png

f729b1e664927693f8dcd7e1eae2d879.png