IGNORED

Patong Nightlife 2010. THE SEQUEL, Full HD

plahgat

Hi!

Just been browsing YouTube and saw that "jrbazil" has done it again!

This must be the best Thai Nightlife video ever!!!:Bravo1:

It's the sequel to last years masterpiece.

Plahgat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvH1ZHRY-oU

When no money... she no give honey! 

anybody wanna give me some headups on difference in phuket and pattaya? im not sure if i want to check out phuket or just stay in patts.. looks like a blast

If you are young and handsome "Alpha male" I'm sure you will have a blast in Patong Phuket!

Nightlife in Patong depending on season usually doesn't start get going until after 23.00.

If you go in tourist season expect the prices to be higher than Pattaya, especially for the girls!

Low season still can get some deals on accomodation and such, but might have to put up with rain and high waves.

If you have time go to both, Phuket is only an hour away by air from Bangkok, try ThaiAirAsia for cheap flights.

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

nice vid, but i still prefer sweet home pattaya :P

Edited by doctorsam17

If you are young and handsome "Alpha male" I'm sure you will have a blast in Patong Phuket!

Nightlife in Patong depending on season usually doesn't start get going until after 23.00.

If you go in tourist season expect the prices to be higher than Pattaya, especially for the girls!

Low season still can get some deals on accomodation and such, but might have to put up with rain and high waves.

If you have time go to both, Phuket is only an hour away by air from Bangkok, try ThaiAirAsia for cheap flights.

Plahgat

As Patong Beach is my favourite destination, shortly followed by Pattaya, i can say that you are right about the prices, especially booze and accommodation are more expensive as in Pats.

For the girls: i payed in april 2010 LD 170, BF 300 and LT1000 for some lovely girls (see my TR at bottom). And i am not handsome or young but just good at vetting bargirls!

Overal Phuket is more expensive, but it has beautiful beaches (like laem Singh, Kata NOi and Na yui beach), it is a great place to party with lots of beautiful ladies in the barscene and fewer gogo's as Pats.

It's just up to your wishes and budget which you find better!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

great video..thanks for posting :001_Thank_You5:

need to get back to Phuket, spent my first month in thailand there..unforgetable :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

As Patong Beach is my favourite destination, shortly followed by Pattaya, i can say that you are right about the prices, especially booze and accommodation are more expensive as in Pats.

For the girls: i payed in april 2010 LD 170, BF 300 and LT1000 for some lovely girls (see my TR at bottom). And i am not handsome or young but just good at vetting bargirls!

Overal Phuket is more expensive, but it has beautiful beaches (like laem Singh, Kata NOi and Na yui beach), it is a great place to party with lots of beautiful ladies in the barscene and fewer gogo's as Pats.

It's just up to your wishes and budget which you find better!

I usually don't do beerbar girls but stick to the GoGos, heard that barfines in some Beerbars in Soi Eric and in Tiger Complex are 500 baht up and some coyotedancers costs 1000 baht to barfine!

GoGo's barfines are normal Pattaya standard at 5-600 baht, but it will be hard to get any of the prettier dancers go with you for less than 2000 baht ST or 3-4000 baht LT!

I'm sure you can find freelancers or beerbar girls from bars outside Soi Bangla still going with you for 1000 baht for an overnighter, but in Soi Bangla it's getting more and more difficult nowadays.

Phuket still have beautiful beaches as you mentioned, but you'll need your own transport to get there.

Patong Beach during High Season and at low tide is packed with charter tourists and sunbeds.

Plahgat

I heard these prices of 600 and 1000 for doi Tiger also but i picked one out of soi LIon, 7th heaven and stockholm bar. But i read on Phuket forum that soi lion (from 1/9/2010) and soi eric (a little later) are going to be closed due to new buildings. Many mamasans have already got a notice and seen the plans too. They will probably head to soi sukhumvit or new building on soi sansabai(but not sure).

But to avoid expensive BF in Patong beach you can have a large choise out of the FL at Bangla road itself or the many good disco's.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 3 months later...

Fantastic video good, thing your trawling utube mate, thanks Plahgat. :GoldenSmile1:

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Quotable Quotes......

"IM AN AUSSIE! OF COURSE I GO DOWN UNDER"........AUSSIEASSMAN

"I BRINGS THE RUCKUS TO THE LADIES"

"HOW YOU GOING TO FUCK BITCHES IN A TWIN BED"?

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

"WOKA WOKA".....FOZZY BEAR & SHAKIRA

• 1 month later...

whats the dstance between patts and phucket? can you travel there by boat ? how much much and long does it cost and take for the trip there?

Making moves so i can step beyond the intellectual framework of the present day character structure