IGNORED

Let's Get a Head Start on Shooters!

Bruce Mangosteen

Yes, here we are in the final countdown 'til the opening of Shooters. However, all this counting down is making me thirsty, so SCREW IT, LET'S PARTY!

Come on down to Lennies this Wednesday night for my "Head Start On Shooters" Party! There will be free grub and plenty of fun with the Lenny's/Shooters girls! Bob, Manfred and I will all be there (and we might have a cameo appearance from one or more of the other partners), so this will be a great chance to give us an earful of what you want to see at Shooters! Remember, Shooters is designed to be YOUR place to hang and drink with mates, so you might as well have a say in how it's put together!

Looking forward to seeing everybody at Lennies/Shooters this Wednesday night. Remember, Lennies/Shooters is located at the Second Road end of Soi Diamond, "the other entrance to Walking Street". Come, hang, get a snootful, grab a girl! Have one more and STAY! We'll be partying 'til late!

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Yes, here we are in the final countdown 'til the opening of Shooters. However, all this counting down is making me thirsty, so SCREW IT, LET'S PARTY!

Come on down to Lennies this Wednesday night for my "Head Start On Shooters" Party! There will be free grub and plenty of fun with the Lenny's/Shooters girls! Bob, Manfred and I will all be there (and we might have a cameo appearance from one or more of the other partners), so this will be a great chance to give us an earful of what you want to see at Shooters! Remember, Shooters is designed to be YOUR place to hang and drink with mates, so you might as well have a say in how it's put together!

Looking forward to seeing everybody at Lennies/Shooters this Wednesday night. Remember, Lennies/Shooters is located at the Second Road end of Soi Diamond, "the other entrance to Walking Street". Come, hang, get a snootful, grab a girl! Have one more and STAY! We'll be partying 'til late!

thanks Ray, I'll come to the opening! to many parties

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Ray: What I would really like to see in Shooters when it opens is ME!! Unfortunately I will have to wait until October but you can bet I will be there. Cheers and congrats again. Ted

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Ray: What I would really like to see in Shooters when it opens is ME!! Unfortunately I will have to wait until October but you can bet I will be there. Cheers and congrats again. Ted
Cheers, and thanks again. Don't worry, we'll be here when you are ready to hang.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Will pop in on my first night to say goodbye , the 22 nd .

and call on the 4th , so you can have a Brit at the bash , that can be abused ,

looking forward to the new bar . think I bring my Rockin Jerry CD .

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

One wednesday too early for me mate, as I arrive wednesday week

But will call in for sure during my sojourn in Pattaya. Best of luck...not that you need it... :Laugh1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I would like to extend my sincere thanks to all the BMs who attended last night. Manfred will post some pics soon. He was on "camera duty". I was on "suck down prodigious amounts of beer duty", "drink a dozen snifters of high-end tequila duty", "ring the bell duty", "buy zillions of lady drinks duty", "eat incredible amounts of Bobs BBQ duty", and several duties that I can't remember clearly except they caused my head to feel like an anvil this morning.