IGNORED

several nights at koh samet

lateralus

Hi guys I want to go to koh samet for several nights can you recommend me some place about 1000 bat.

I go with my TG and we want to make some good time there :-) ...

Go to Agoda.com and check out Sai Kaew Beach Resort.

HAVE SOME FUN....GET IT ALL OVER HER FACE!!

PATTAYA IS A MAN'S PARADISE !!

I'm thinking about going for a couple of nights in October and I've been using this site to check things out. I almost reserved a room at Sai Kaew Beach Resort but it is way more than 1000b a night. I would have booked it but the wanted full payment up front with no cancelation. If I go I'm going to just find some place when I arrive. I saw some places for around 1000b a night but to be honest they didn't look like anyplace I would want to stay. Nicer rooms all looked to run 3000b or more a night.

http://www.thailandparadise.com/koh-samet.htm

Sai Kaew Beach Resort they want more 4000bat a night

Any guest houses that you can recommend there ?

Edited by lateralus

as long as you're not arriving at the weekend then you'd be cheaper just turning up and having a look at various places. then you can bargain.

one question I do have : do minivans leave Pattaya at set times through the day ? if so does anyone know the times ?

silver sands,had a 3 nights there in july,nice little resort with nice bungalows,1200 bht tho in low season,just turn up ur get a room no problem.DSC01572.JPG

DSC01575.JPG

DSC01597.JPG

i always stay here

www (dot) samedvilla (dot) com

near silver sands beach bar, but not too near so nice and quiet in the bungalow

Stayed at the Samed beach on my trip last October,really nice place,got a ground floor poolside upgrade for free,being low season the hotel was far from full,normal rate was 5,000 baht per night,only paid 2,000 through Think Thailand.com,due to construction work but didn't notice any during 3 night stay.

Great place to unwind away from full on Patts,make sure you visit the Reggae Bar,you can even get up and do a number with the band,shame the weather wasn't better,didn't rain but permanently overcast.

DO NOT BOOK A ROOM IN ADVANCE.

DO NOT BOOK A ROOM AT THE FERRY.

Honestly, just turn up, and walk into these places and ask to look before you buy!

When i arrived i was offered a shed shit room for 1500/baht a night and i would have been gutted if i booked in advance. Then at the next place i was offered a rear view room for 2000/baht, so i turned that down too. The 3rd room was good for 1500/baht so i took it.

ภรรยาไทยต้องà¸à¸²à¸£

Mate I stayed in a place in April that was about 1200 a night, but they did have both cheaper and more expensive options.

I can't remember the name of the place but here a a couple of pics of the outside so you can spot it.

As you go in the gates of the national park (avoid the accommodation straight in front of the gates very expensive and rubbish) follow the road around to the right for around 500m just past the reggae bar the next accommodation is the place I'm talking about. If for whatever you don't like that place just keep following the road around the island there is heaps of places from very basic to very upmarket. I'm sure you will find something that you like.

Have fun

JD

Picture 046.jpg

Picture 047.jpg

ive been loads of times to samed-never paid more tha 600 baht per night in a guesthouse-PM me if ur serious about going,I have a guesthouse email addy for anyone who wants it.

Hey Travis put it on here mate, we have just come back from there and plenty of rooms for 1000 baht a night, and cheaper for fan rooms, but remember most things double and treble prices of Pattaya, foot massage on the beach 300, I offered 800 for 4 people and they refused it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

just walking up without booking is fine in the week days, but on weekends, and especially thai public holiday weekends best to call in advance because it is a popluar weekend get away for middle class thai's from bkk

as long as you're not arriving at the weekend then you'd be cheaper just turning up and having a look at various places. then you can bargain.

one question I do have : do minivans leave Pattaya at set times through the day ? if so does anyone know the times ?

As for transportation here are a couple of places I found. Yes they have a set daily schedule.

http://www.malibu-travel.com/MalibuTransport.html

http://www.35grouppattaya.com/en/index.php?option=schedule