IGNORED

Citadines 23

Bonny101

I much prefer Cowboy to Nana, but there's a more limited choice of hotels down that side (past Asoke).

This place get's good reviews, but everytime I look at the pictures of the rooms I think I'm in IKEA (bad, bad memories...........) - as I've written before on here, I've been spoilt by the class of the Millenium Grande ( just nearby).

Those whose stayed there (Citadines) , would you desribe it as classy ? or just functional ?

Cheers.........

I much prefer Cowboy to Nana, but there's a more limited choice of hotels down that side (past Asoke).

This place get's good reviews, but everytime I look at the pictures of the rooms I think I'm in IKEA (bad, bad memories...........) - as I've written before on here, I've been spoilt by the class of the Millenium Grande ( just nearby).

Those whose stayed there (Citadines) , would you desribe it as classy ? or just functional ?

Cheers.........

It's better than functional, but hardly what I would call classy. If you are comparing it to Millenium then it won't stack up at all.

Maybe try Admiral Premier. About $5 more, nicer rooms, good pool, and good brekkie. Close to Cowboy but a long way to Suk. wj

• 2 weeks later...

bunch of cab driver scams going on outside that place. This guy tried to take me for a very long ride on a very short trip and then still wanted 1000 baht because I was tired that morning and forgot to insist on the meter. That's the second time I've had that treatment outside that place. Most places do a better job of screening their taxis.

bunch of cab driver scams going on outside that place. This guy tried to take me for a very long ride on a very short trip and then still wanted 1000 baht because I was tired that morning and forgot to insist on the meter. That's the second time I've had that treatment outside that place. Most places do a better job of screening their taxis.

Did they call him or was he just sitting there ? So many scammers now. You've always got to say "meter" before you get in these days and then a lot of 'em have got the damn things rigged anyway. Pink ones seem to have the most complaints. None the less, it's a good hotel if you want to be near SC. wj

Edited by wackyjacky

• 4 months later...

ok I emailed them and they said I can reserve the room without cc, but not guaranteed and they won't tell me if there is an urgent need for the room. Today I got here they say I ain't in the system, I had to pay a much higher rate. So they didnt reserve the room for me at all!!! I ain't in the system at all and it's not full house so that they kicked me off the reservation since I didn't pay first........I think the guy I emailed is just someguy working online for the hotel and not working in hotel. anyways I emailed him and he said

Thank you for your message. However, we regret to inform you that after discussed with front office, we are unable to give you with the rate offered before as your booking has been opened already under the walk in date and there’s no booking in the system at the time of your arrival.

but few days ago he said

We can do the reservation without credit card details. However, the room will not be guarantee and can be release at any time without notify if there is an urgent need. You can make a transfer to secure your booking as well.

Best regards,

very bad and very disappointed, what should I do?

Edited by ironfist