Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

board (?) error with Safari

MONOCHROMEMAN

don't know what end this problem is at but for the last 3 or so weeks i've been getting this error using safari/tiger osx:

Safari can’t open the page.

Safari can’t open the page “http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/42989-youtube-videos-new-way-to-embed/”. The error was: “bad server response” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1011) Please choose Report Bugs to Apple from the Safari menu, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message.

it doesn't just happen on this page. it happens randomly on whatever page it feels like. refreshing once usually opens the page but sometimes you have to refresh more than than and it's a pita. 4 is my maximum attempt.

i'm on about 6 other sites regularly and PA is the only one that gives the error

just thought i'd mention it.

Just thought I would let you know I just logged on to the board no problem using Safari

I have Safari 5.0.1 on OS X 10.5.8

No problems.

I know something on the site changed recently, since my bookmark started taking me to a different log in page and I had to re-bookmark the forums.

Try emptying your cache (in the Safari menu) and clearing your history (in the history menu). It could be your browser is trying to save time by pulling up a chached page (which is no longer there) and you have to refresh to force it to look for the new one.

Edited by philkrenshaw