Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Strange !

Kerb Krawler

Good Afternoon Gentlemen.

I have had a private message come through on my account. Would you be so kind and have a look at it.

I am not sure of its origin, and, I am sure, I do not know the BM. It just seems a strange message to receive on a site such as PA.

Is this type of message a common occurrence, albeit my first encounter ? I intend to delete/ignore.

Apologies for wasting your time if the message was sent in innocence,just my curiosity.

Keep up the good work!

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

Was it from that 'think twice'? This is what I got from him. Wierd...

Kopite

From a sincere heart of love I send you this mail. It’s unfortunate our forum relationship could not last, because, Satan who does not open the prison gat of his servants would not like people to believe and be librated from his kingdom. But, thanks to God for the opportunity of interacting with you first time in life. I must tell you I love you and would miss you. Your contribution is okay, hence it is what you know or believe. Though you don’t know me in person, but if God would grant you the grace to buy this truth He sent to you by me, you will do every thing in this life to see me face to face. The bible said you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. But the devil will never allow people the opportunity to hearing not to talk of knowing that truth. Well I am praying for you. But you can see how the god of this world (Satan) has blocked my posting, knowing fully well that God could use it to open the eyes of some people he has deceived. May be just for your sake God has sent me to this forum, and I still believe, that might be the reason why you replied to the post for us to continue talking privately. God could go to any length for the sake of one soul that he loves. And without doubt, I know He has that love for you. We were all leaving this type of adulterous and immoral life’s before God had mercy and opened our eyes to know this truth. This is why he sends us to other of His children that are yet to come to Him for the saving grace of our Lord. My email: [email protected]

God is willing to forgive you any sin, no matter how you think you have offended Him. He promised to forgive your sins and wash you whiter than snow. The problem is you and not God. Satan will continue to tell you Hum, will God ever forgive you? Yes, I say capital yes because He promised never to remember your sins any more when you come to Him as a father. Remember the story of the prodigal son, when he came to himself, and went back to the father in repentance, the bible said that his father saw him afar off, and had compassion, and ran and fell on his neck, and kissed him. He made a big feast and said this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And the began to be merry. Read this account your self, which is what God is waiting to do on your behalf. He put on him a royal garment as a sign of full acceptance into the family (Luke. 15:17-21). God was using this illustration to talk of those leaving in sin, or addict in one way or the other. Sometime you might not be happy after certain things you have done, you feel to dislike your self, few hours, you find your self doing the same thing you regretted doing before. This is to tell you that you are not doing it out of your own will, but by unknown forces. The bible calls it the power of sin. You can’t free your self by your own will. Jesus did it for us and said as many as received Him to them gave He power to become the sons of God (John. 1:12).

Apostle Paul had similar experience when he said for that I would, I do not, but the evil which I would not that I do. But I see another law in my members warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin (Roman. 7:1-end). For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Jesus said that there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repented (Luke.15:10). Look at that, myriad of God angels rejoicing over your turning to God alone. Please don’t hesitate. Give your life to Jesus for He will abundantly pardon. Listen, Satan shall open this eternal truth to the lost in hell when it is too late. It shall not be your portion. You will see me in Gods kingdom and our relationship shall remain through eternity. I don’t ask you for any thing neither would it cost you anything for God to accept you back as His son. Just forsake sin and you will see the great God in action. He can’t liberate you if you don’t ask Him to. He allows you to make your eternal choice that is, why you are created as a free moral being. Anticipating for your reply.

Good Afternoon Gentlemen.

I have had a private message come through on my account. Would you be so kind and have a look at it.

I am not sure of its origin, and, I am sure, I do not know the BM. It just seems a strange message to receive on a site such as PA.

Is this type of message a common occurrence, albeit my first encounter ? I intend to delete/ignore.

Apologies for wasting your time if the message was sent in innocence,just my curiosity.

Keep up the good work!

Please click the report button in the PM otherwise we have no access.

Yes, thats the one.

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

Was it from that 'think twice'? This is what I got from him. Wierd...

Perhaps he should have "thought twice" before PM'ing people his drivel.

He won't be bothering anyone else now.

Perhaps he should have "thought twice" before PM'ing people his drivel.

He won't be bothering anyone else now.

Appreciated, Thank You.

Me too! I wonder how many people he sent it to; must have taken him ages.

Jesus_Saves.jpg

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

I never got it maybe i am beyond redemption

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

I never got it either, feel a bit left out now. Must be the Devil in me.

I never got it either, but thats the story of my life.........

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

cmon guys , we should try to convert him ! :D

cmon guys , we should try to convert him ! :D

From Posting "...But you can see how the god of this world (Satan) has blocked my posting..."

Convert him to the Dark side? :Evil_Grin2: