IGNORED

For people wanting to make money online

gary223

I noticed in other threads, there are a few of you who want to make money online so they can earn cash to go to Pattaya. I have an ebook which shows you exactly how to do just that. It shows in exact detail what to do. I understand if some of you won't trust me and might think I'm a scammer so I'm willing to give a free copy of it to a respectable forum member (maybe a respected mod or admin) who will review it.

The ebook will cost $10, a good price considering its almost 40 pages long! Each technique is described in great detail.

You can pay me by Paypal.

Note: Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

One sure way of making money online is writing e-books about this and selling it to others for $10 a piece.

This advice is free and on the house.

Ha! I offered a free review to a admin or moderator, I think its a little unfair to take a view like that. This is a great ebook, I promise.

I'm a respectable forum member, as my 1000+ posts & top 20 reputation prove. PM me a copy. I'll review it & relay my findings to fellow BMs. I warn you though, it will be a severe critique; I have a well trained nose for this sort of thing.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

OK Gary, I await with baited breath.

If I have only one attribute, it is undoubtedly fairness.

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

If you indeed have a great eBook about making money online why don't you buy a domain name, hosting, create a great sales landing page with a video all about your eBook and then market it that way? Isnt that what your book should tell us as best practice about selling eBooks?

PM sent.

bestmate, why not get the best of both worlds? What kind of money have you made this month online? Don't answer if you feel uncomfortable.

PM sent.

bestmate, why not get the best of both worlds? What kind of money have you made this month online? Don't answer if you feel uncomfortable.

Made $50 this month!

How much did you make? And if its a nice amount of money why is your eBook not on a sales page somewhere if you can afford to hosting and create a sales page for it?

Made $50 this month!

How much did you make? And if its a nice amount of money why is your eBook not on a sales page somewhere if you can afford to hosting and create a sales page for it?

I made 2K so far this month. But I sell traffic, backlinks, content, web design, a bit of everything really. My ebook is listed on hundreds of premium sites for sale.

Wait for the review, it contains some blackhat methods, yes...but they work.

I made 2K so far this month. But I sell traffic, backlinks, content, web design, a bit of everything really. My ebook is listed on hundreds of premium sites for sale.

Hmm, you are selling a 'BlackHat' eBook on 100's of premium sites? ie "How to make money online the unethical way and get banned by Google"?

Guess you won't be passing that review!

Wow, you seem determined for this ebook to be a failure. Jeez, wait for the review first and then make you're negative comments.

Regards,

Can you post some of the websites that it is listed on.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

Wow, you seem determined for this ebook to be a failure. Jeez, wait for the review first and then make you're negative comments.

Regards,

Ok well sorry if this comes across as negative but when someone comes on a FREE forum about Pattaya and bargirls and offers to SELL the members another "make money online guaranteed" ebook then excuse me if i am a bit skeptical about your motives! Especially a BlackHat ebook!

Edited by bestmate

Well Gary,

Thanks for the book. Here are my first impressions. ~1GB of professional looking storage space is available for free, so why use hotfile; very unprofessional.

I googled the title of your book & obtained 3 relevant results. Unfortunately, the websites included pop-ups & also tried (rather unconvincingly) to convince me that I had been infected by several trojans / viruses.

Threat 1.JPG

Threat 2.JPG

Not a celubrious beginning by any means!

Regarding the ebook. After reading the contents & a cursory glance over the chapters, it all started to seem familiar. I see that you are a new member, so have obviously not read this topic, authored by the owner of this forum:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/53437-how-to-make-money-online-so-you-can-live-in-thailand/page__pid__954065__st__320#entry954065

I will read your book more thoroughly over the next few days & produce a critique thereafter.

• Like 1
sgu_banner.gif

Ok well sorry if this comes across as negative but when someone comes on a FREE forum about Pattaya and bargirls and offers to SELL the members another "make money online guaranteed" ebook then excuse me if i am a bit skeptical about your motives! Especially a BlackHat ebook!

A Monger Who Does Not Believe A Person's Motives.... I'm shocked I tell you just shocked....

Where is the trust and love... I'm sure you are the most handsum man Pattaya has ever seen...

Now send me the low low price of 29.95 and I can show you doorway pages, keyword stuffing and other valuable items...

No copyright laws in my country... let me dig my hard drive anyone what bar girl reports or other items????

Trying to Stay Out Of Trouble, But It Isn't Working

A Monger Who Does Not Believe A Person's Motives.... I'm shocked I tell you just shocked....

Where is the trust and love... I'm sure you are the most handsum man Pattaya has ever seen...

Now send me the low low price of 29.95 and I can show you doorway pages, keyword stuffing and other valuable items...

No copyright laws in my country... let me dig my hard drive anyone what bar girl reports or other items????

Not sure what you are getting at but if you know anything about online marketing then you would agree from what i posted which is best practice is to sell an eBook on a hosted domain and market it that way on a sales/squeeze pages! Thats what the eBook should say so why would someone offer an eBook about making money online thats not even following what should be in the eBook? This is not how you go about selling eBooks was the point and what raised red flags!

Oh yeah read the post above your own and maybe its just i'm not the gullible type LOL :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by bestmate

Not sure what you are getting at but if you know anything about online marketing then you would agree from what i posted which is best practice is to sell an eBook on a hosted domain and market it that way on a sales/squeeze pages! Thats what the eBook should say so why would someone offer an eBook about making money online thats not even following what should be in the eBook? This is not how you go about selling eBooks was the point and what raised red flags!

Hum... let me show you a link CLICK HERE

Now please deposit 10.95 into my account...

:001_Thank_You5:

Edited by Tansak KTV

Here are my first impressions. ~1GB of professional looking storage space is available for free, so why use hotfile; very unprofessional.

Sounds like a winner...

ADrive is 50 GB and free... ADRIVE

Anyone want to pay for that info let me know... :GoldenSmile1:

Put it on clickbank and if it's any good then others will do the selling for you

Blackhat methods can work, but they are ticking time bombs

Put it on clickbank and if it's any good then others will do the selling for you

Isnt that what the eBook should be telling US!

:Oops1:

I'm writing a book for newbies on how to spend money in Pattaya. It's only $0.99 It only 1 page though, Actually it's only one line "Open Wallet". Damn I've given it away.

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

please send me $9.99 via western union or credit card transfer and i will tell you how to make money online and i wont even have to send you an ebook just tell you to send messages like this and wait for suckers..