IGNORED

Lam Morrison's Birthday Bash!

davethailand

This coming Friday (20th) Lam is celebrating his birthday and we'll be holding a bit of a party for him in the Blues Factory.

There will be music from 945pm by The Blues Machine with Snowman and Mary followed by Lam Morrison and his rock n roll band, Lam has also said that he'll come in earlier to greet people that visit him.

There will also be a buffet and hopefully there will also be a few guest acts popping in and even maybe a few famous faces from the Thai music scene.

Hope to see you there.

:GoldenSmile1:

Should be a great night. If you,ve never been to the venue or if the blues isn,t really your cup of tea- don,t let that put you off. It,s proper, professionally played music compared to the beer bar bands. When there is a good crowd in, the atmosphere is amazing. If you,re a music lover from the states especially, you,ll love it! The birthday boy seems to have been around forever. Just how old is this guy?????

Gutted Dave :(... I fly on Friday and wont be there till Saturday night.

See you soon anyway :)... I hope its a great night for Lam & the bar :)

Hang on...He had a birthday LAST year!!!!!!! lol

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Tonights the night!

Also just been chatting to a mate and he's going to try and bring all the girls from Rioca bar to the bar so there will be 2 great reasons to come to the blues factory tonight. :P

If you are in Pattaya then you should ALWAYS have at least one night at The Blues Factory. If you don't your missing a real Pattaya "must see".

If you are in Pattaya NOW then you would be insane to miss this.

I will be there from 22.30 onwards and if you say your a PA member I will buy a beer - until funds are depleted anyway. After that I will cajole Dave 555555555555555555555555555.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I will be there from 22.30 onwards and if you say your a PA member I will buy a beer

does that apply to me:GoldenSmile1:

ohh to Lam:Birthday_Cake:

dudes got a spanking hot lady for his 60 odd yrs

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.

...and if you say your a PA member I will buy a beer - until funds are depleted anyway. After that I will cajole Dave 555555555555555555555555555.

We had better get there early... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Should be a great night sorry I cannot make it as I have a huge hangover of a wedding party yesterday.

If you are in Pattaya then you should ALWAYS have at least one night at The Blues Factory. If you don't your missing a real Pattaya "must see".

If you are in Pattaya NOW then you would be insane to miss this.

I will be there from 22.30 onwards and if you say your a PA member I will buy a beer - until funds are depleted anyway. After that I will cajole Dave 555555555555555555555555555.

Bloody hell I really wish I could make it. You can buy me a beer for my birthday next week. :GoldenSmile1: