Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Club 69 Pattaya Klang near Carfour?

gspotman

Living in the neighborhood visited this Club 69 big sign about a block from Carfour on Pattaya klang direction Sukimvit.

The hottest young looking honey's anywhere in matching short shorts. A ladyboy mamasan said I could have one for a drink partner for 200b a half hour.

Then I saw several Thai guys come in and go back to rooms and some girls followed. mamasan said for the same 200b you can take a girl to the kara

oke rooms too.

She said no boom boom though.

Does anyone know how this place works? any feedback. they gals are young and hotties but no booom?

Thanks

Gspotman

Fuck me mate, please get more info, i am back over in 4 weeks, would love to try it

dirty

• 4 weeks later...

Is this the place where they have live sex shows...apparently if it is,package tourists from other parts of Asia come to watch the shows.I read this on another thread somewhere but cannot remember which thread.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

For 200 b why are you asking instead of telling? Eat where the locals do, there must be a reason.

• 3 months later...

That would be a major disappointment. I'll watch the thread.

It was closed for a few days because the owner got killed by a gunman at his home after the bar closed. Maybe his wife recovered enough to reopen, but I've not been back since.

Gspotman

I am afraid the only thing they will do is singing , during this 1/2 hour, a lot of Asian people love it.

If you get lucky, pay proper money and speak a little thai you can have some fun too with these girls. But not with all!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 3 months later...

Living in the neighborhood visited this Club 69 big sign about a block from Carfour on Pattaya klang direction Sukimvit.

The hottest young looking honey's anywhere in matching short shorts. A ladyboy mamasan said I could have one for a drink partner for 200b a half hour.

Then I saw several Thai guys come in and go back to rooms and some girls followed. mamasan said for the same 200b you can take a girl to the kara

oke rooms too.

Does anyone know how this place works? any feedback. they gals are young and hotties but no booom?

Thanks

I live nearby there and I always see buses that pull up and leave a bunch of Japanese tourist there to soak them for bahts.....There are many other places to spend your bahts, but if you want to leave it there, it is your thing. The girls are B-there girls, and you pay them for their company....some will sing for you and some will dance...it all comes in for a price.

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

• 2 months later...

I live nearby there and I always see buses that pull up and leave a bunch of Japanese tourist there to soak them for bahts.....There are many other places to spend your bahts, but if you want to leave it there, it is your thing. The girls are B-there girls, and you pay them for their company....some will sing for you and some will dance...it all comes in for a price.

I drive past this place all the time.

There are some major hotties always sitting out the front.

With a name like Club 69 there's gotta be some kind of peneration happening besides the straw in her mouth from the lady drink that she's just been bought.

I'd just walk in, but these type of places seem to cater just for Asian men.. I'd feel a bit odd going in saying "I don't like Karaoke, but I wanna bang... errm.. that one, hang on.. no.. that one" within the first 5 mins of entering the place.

Pattaya is a double-edged sword... Foreigners can cut just as deep as any Thai Girl can.

I drive past this place all the time.

There are some major hotties always sitting out the front.

With a name like Club 69 there's gotta be some kind of peneration happening besides the straw in her mouth from the lady drink that she's just been bought.

I'd just walk in, but these type of places seem to cater just for Asian men.. I'd feel a bit odd going in saying "I don't like Karaoke, but I wanna bang... errm.. that one, hang on.. no.. that one" within the first 5 mins of entering the place.

there are hotties everywhere and you just can not bang everyone. You are letting your fantasy get the best of you....Take your time as you will meet and bang many Asian girls in Pattaya. If you have the money, they always have the time as cash is king.....read the T-shirt....no money-no honey....just thrown them a 1000 baht to the one you like to have a drink with you, then you smooth talk them with your charm with another 1000 for phone numbers....another 1000 to take her away on bar fine....then it probably cost you 3000 to get laided.....To many girls in Pattaya for me to spend that kind of money for a day. But don't get me wrong....it does happen when I am on a wild tear.

cheers tommy x

post-8049-0-98318900-1303107222.jpg

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

• 1 year later...

Then I saw several Thai guys come in and go back to rooms and some girls followed. mamasan said for the same 200b you can take a girl to the kar

oke rooms too.

Thanks

oke rooms too.

Thanks

Dont go 69 club !!!

before i went there with my friends

we did stay only 1:30 and drink 1 bottle of whysky

but they said i have to pay 5000 baht

what the fu**

dont believe a mamasang and thai girls smile

if you wanna lost money and fighting thai gangster, i really recommended 69 club

I went to a bucks party there a while ago. It was the first time... and the last time I will ever go there. Was the worst night I have ever had in Pattaya. How can you f#ck up a bucks party full of people who live here or spend a lot of time in Pattaya?!?!

Not sure what the final bill come to... it was a lot. I wasn't interested in the girls there, didn't think they were that hot and had a tgf at home. I do recall the BF's and LT's were astronomical. Definately my first and last time I would go there.

Just my two cents worth, have a crack yourself. Good luck.

I was planning on checking this place out on the next trip as riding past it it has always been enticing me to enter.

Perhaps I'll give it a miss after the 2 posts today.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

The owner was shot dead in his driveway a while back and maybe his wife still runs the place. I only went one time, and it was 200bt to have a bar girl sit with you, drink extra, so I drank my beer alone. Mamasan was a Ladyboy. A lot of Korean customer with money came in and took girls straight to the singing rooms. I like the telephone box better!!

Gspotman

I like the telephone box better!!

I love the telephone box bar.

Did you hear they are looking at opening another one a little closer to Pattaya?

I've been there maybe 6 times over the last 2 trips but only fooled around downstairs.

Have you ever been upstairs and if so what is the difference?? Just a bed?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Bottom line is, if you don't have money to throw away for the hell of it, this is not the place for you. I think that accounts for 99% of the people here. Let's leave that for the bus load of Koreans on the Pattaya Karaoke Tour.

• 9 months later...

Club 69 sounds more like local joint? From discription here its like those u can find in Saphan Kwai area of Bangkok. These places can have lots fun but if you can speak Thai but even if u don't juzt slap a Bht500 down on the table and ask your girl to finish the glass of whisky. Loosens her up and language barrier almost goes "poof"!

Anyone been to this place recently? Does the girls at Club 69 speak English coz have a few friends with me who poot Thai mai dai? I like exploring "local" joints once in a while.

• 2 years later...

sounds good

"Good guys go to heaven, bad guys go to Pattaya"

Archived