Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

where is the best restaurents for?

looolzat999

calamari,fried shrimps sea food in general?

There are 2 on Walking St, King Seafood and ah, I forget the name of the other one, but they are very close together, find King and you'll see the other a couple of doors away.

Also Mr 99 on beach road just around the corner from Pattaya Klang is also pretty good, better value I think, than the 2 on Walking Street.

There is also a small place on 2nd Rd near the Made in Thailand markets, whose name escapes me as well, good food but a tad expensive.

Also another place, again, the name escapes me, is just off 3rd Rd, heading towards Pattaya Nua, at the next set of lights after Pattaya Klang, turn left and they are immediately on the left set back off the road, very good food in there, but again a little on the expensive side.

Chokdee.gif

Bam Bam

Edited by Bam_Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

• 2 weeks later...

calamari,fried shrimps sea food in general?

Sounds good for sea food what is the price for a good meal?.

I will be looking for traditional Thai food too what place is good, and where is it?.

• 3 months later...

Best seafood restaurant in Pattaya ?

Take Naklua road , pass the market go straight and after 500 meters left side on the beach is

a fantastic seafood restaurant 1500 seats and still have to make reservations in the weekends .