Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya (Jomtien) Immigration Office

GeeMan

Hey guys

Can someone clarify for me the hours the Pattaya (Jomtien) Immigration Office is open weekdays? I've had conflicting info

The kind people at 1st Class Visa's (inside Queen Vic on 6) told me somethimg like 08:30 - 16:00. As a side note, huge thanks to them, I went in to buy a 1 day visa run for 2500THB, but once they heard I only needed 4 days they told me to just buy a 7 day extension from the IO. They provided me and filled out for me all the forms, and would have done for free if I hadn't tipped them. I was stunned by their outstanding service, as they did what was best for me even tho they lost a sale. Thanks

The other info I got was from a local lady, she said the IO is only open from 10:30 - 12:00.

Can someone give me the low down?

Also, what is a fair price each way on a moto from Lengkee?

Cheers

GeeMan

Hey guys

Can someone clarify for me the hours the Pattaya (Jomtien) Immigration Office is open weekdays? I've had conflicting info

The kind people at 1st Class Visa's (inside Queen Vic on 6) told me somethimg like 08:30 - 16:00. As a side note, huge thanks to them, I went in to buy a 1 day visa run for 2500THB, but once they heard I only needed 4 days they told me to just buy a 7 day extension from the IO. They provided me and filled out for me all the forms, and would have done for free if I hadn't tipped them. I was stunned by their outstanding service, as they did what was best for me even tho they lost a sale. Thanks

The other info I got was from a local lady, she said the IO is only open from 10:30 - 12:00.

Can someone give me the low down?

Also, what is a fair price each way on a moto from Lengkee?

08:30-16:00 are the correct times for imms at jomtien.

cheers

Cheers

GeeMan

0830-1600 are correct, get there early

They're right in that they start work at 08.30 but get there about 08.15 and get your ticket number asap,then you'll be in and out quick.

About 60-80 bt on a motorbike taxi from Soi Lengkee.