IGNORED

Hotel treat

manufan

G'day

i've stayed in various hotels over the years in Pattaya probably between 10 to 15 different ones varying in price from 500 to 1000 baht a night from soi 2 to yamoto to soi Buakhao . As a treat & after some R & R for 5 nights next month i'm willing to spend up to 2000 baht. The evergreen wing of Areca Lodge looks well think someone said in another tread 1700! I belled up Hard Rock and there after 3500 with breaki but thats not important they said they'de go down to 2700 without and that for a delux with sea view!! Urh not bad i know there pool is top class.

Where would you stay???

Even the LK Metropole hotel seems pricey on Diana!!!

Just wondering folks???

I have just got back from Patts. I stayed at the LK Renaissance in Soi Diana (just down the road from the Metropole). I paid 1600 Baht per night by booking online through Asiarooms. I loved the place. Great location and very nice loom. Better than Tim Boutique hotel in my humble opinion. I would stay at the LK again - definitely recommend it. One of the touches I liked is that when your lady leaves reception phone up and ask if everything is OK. Great service, friendly staff too.

I am staying at LK Metropole and love it. I have looked around few places and find it a best value. I am paying 26,000 baht for a month and everything (water, electric, maid service, gym) is included. The rooms, service, and facilities at LK Metropole are very nice (3-star hotel). Daily rate starts at 1390 baht.

I am staying at LK Metropole and love it. I have looked around few places and find it a best value. I am paying 26,000 baht for a month and everything (water, electric, maid service, gym) is included. The rooms, service, and facilities at LK Metropole are very nice (3-star hotel). Daily rate starts at 1390 baht.

Your negotiation skills must be very good for 26K a month, all credit to you.

Edited by eanto

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Your negotiation skills must be very good for 26K a month, all credit to you.

Thanks but, they wanted 27K/month but since I was checking in on 8/04, loosing few days, I asked for a discount.

The 26k plus 1k refundable deposit must be paid in advance which I paid with my credit card.