IGNORED

Sensational new novel set in Thailand

Jezz

This new novel, Pursuit to Paradise, is available here:

http://www.decadentpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=148&osCsid=68m3ikggssv9842dm4ob07i2e6

Set mainly on an imaginary Thai island, Koh Pimaan, and also featuring Pattaya, this amazing eBook sizzles with stunning girls and electrifying action. Make sure of your copy!

PursuitToParadise_MEDIUM.jpg

Edited by Jezz

Hey Jezz.

Is it your work, if so I have a bookshop in Pattaya maybe you can supply me there.

Cheers Dave80ccca0e6fb010d5_o.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Hey Jezz.

Is it your work, if so I have a bookshop in Pattaya maybe you can supply me there.

Cheers Dave80ccca0e6fb010d5_o.jpg

It's eBook only at the moment. I'm contracted to my publisher and there is the possibility it'll be released in print at some point. If so, I'd be happy to let you know the procedure. Thanks so much for the interest.

OK Jezz, yes ebooks I am sure are a thing of the future but not too many have this yet, if it comes forward as a book let me know.

All the best Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg