IGNORED

Tequila Reef Pattaya Website Officially Launched!

tequilareef

Hello all! Tequila Reef Cantina Pattaya has officially launched it's new website today at

Tequila Reef Pattaya

We have many pictures of our food menu along with a downloadable interactive menu with pictures and detailed descriptions of our food. There are direct links to Door2Door Pattaya for your online ordering convenience. Also check out our new location in Angeles City, Philippines as well as links to popular Pattaya and Thailand related sites.

Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates, discounts, promotions, photos and videos. Don't forget to bookmark us as well.

Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

:001_Thank_You5:

Edited by tequilareef

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Looks pretty good. I like the website it is easy to navigate with lots of information.

I do like the look of the food and the margarita drinks sound good.

Will be around soi 7 in mid september and will drop in for a few meals and drinks.

Thanks for the info it is one of my favourite places to chill and eat and the girls are real friendly and up for a laugh! Any discount offers in AC i live in Pattaya at the moment going back to AC with Laamok on 14th-24th August?

Many thanks Mr Dom :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks for nice comments Mr. Dom. Yes, we offer 10% discounts to members of Philippines-Addicts.com You can PM me and give me your name and I will make sure our staff in Angeles City is informed. Make sure you relay this message to Laamok as well. We would also like to offer a discount to all members of Pattaya-Addicts.com

Any moderators or admins who read this, please list Tequila Reef in your discount section. Our staff will be informed immediately. Thanks!

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Looks Great! I like your Website, and the pictures of the food make me hungry.

I'll be back in Pattaya in September, and I'm sure I'll be stopping in at Tequila Reef for a meal (or two, or three, or...).

Bakwan

Looks Great! I like your Website, and the pictures of the food make me hungry.

I'll be back in Pattaya in September, and I'm sure I'll be stopping in at Tequila Reef for a meal (or two, or three, or...).

Bakwan

Bakwan, you sure live up to your name. Cheers! See you in September

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

Nice site, it's making me hungry. I particularly like the mango margaritas there.

Edited by Piece Corp

Retired

Looks great! I am usually digging in on the street food when I'm in LOS but I eat a lot of Mexican food here at home (I <3 Tacotrucks) and it is one of the only 'falang' foods I get a craving for.

Do you guys do ceveche? Some nice ceveche with a cold beer on a tropical afternoon is a plateful of awesome.

I like Tequilla Reef as its right on the action in soi 7 and a great oasis from the normal sexy man routine running the gauntlet.

Pitchers of strawberry margaritas :Bow5: :Bow5: :Bow5: :Bow5: :Bow5: :Bow5: :Bow5:

Those things are AWESOME :Drunk1: :Drunk1: :Drunk1: :Drunk1: :Drunk1: :Drunk1: :Drunk1:

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

eaten there a couple of times over the years , it is passible to say the best , for thailand it is ok but if he served the same food in LA he would go broke within a month , i like mexican food and have often eaten it in LA with Mexican friends at their houses and also in restaurants , and the next time i am in pattaya and have a craving for mexican food i will go there but not because it is the best in pattaya but because there is no decent alternitive that i know of

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

eaten there a couple of times over the years , it is passible to say the best , for thailand it is ok but if he served the same food in LA he would go broke within a month , i like mexican food and have often eaten it in LA with Mexican friends at their houses and also in restaurants , and the next time i am in pattaya and have a craving for mexican food i will go there but not because it is the best in pattaya but because there is no decent alternitive that i know of

The same can be said for Bob's BBQ, Mike's Mexican, Sam's Mexican and to a lesser extent the Blue Parrot. I guess cheese, Tortillas, beans, hot sauce are hard to get at a decent price in Thailand. So you have to compare to the other places in Pattaya, not to LA.

How many discussions do we see about Fish and Chips in Pattaya, it is the same story it is not the same as in the UK or even Long John Silvers.

Thanks for all the comments guys. We are in the process of doing a 10% discount for all members of Pattaya Addicts. More details to come shortly.

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

Pretty good website mate good pictures and info.

Simple and straight to the point, also glad you don't have one of those adobe flash presentations that let you wait 20 seconds just to close it so you can look at the actual website.

Good effort mate,

Edited by Highlander

• 1 month later...

Will stop by for a margarita maybe, but if you continue to feck up a simple dish as nachos, people will stay away. Import some Velvetta cheese, rotel tomatoes, and some hamburger meat, one can make a hell of a queso dip. Sorry to be harsh, but I love my mexican food.

Thanks for all the comments guys. We are in the process of doing a 10% discount for all members of Pattaya Addicts. More details to come shortly.

Sweet! now if can just get my card.......

I plan on heading there this weekend. I am definitely craving Mexican food!

I guess no ceviche :( too bad with so much fresh fish available in Pattaya.

Edited by furryman

Ive eaten there a few times. Tortilla soup was fairly good as well was the Quesadilla's. Definitely give it a stop by next time I'm in town.

As with many foods in Thailand it is definitely harder to re-create authentic Mexican. The ingredients are just not as readily available as they might be in other countries.

• 1 month later...

I guess no ceviche :( too bad with so much fresh fish available in Pattaya.

And so easy to make. Hard to fuck it up. Any combo of fish, shrimp, octopus, coche, cilantro, onion, tomato and lots of lime juice to "cook" the fish. This and plenty of beer is my regular daily in Cozumel.

Edited by texasskibum