IGNORED

Iphone 4 for sale unlocked New

crazyman

I posted this in the Tech issues forum but thought I'd put it hear too. I saw the other iPhone 4 on here. This one is new unused complete.

Got a brand new boxed Iphone 4 for sale 32gig. Bought in Australia. Will only be opened to unlock it through apple.

Offers??

This will be unlocked by Telstra which is the biggest Australian phone server. It means that it's unlocked through itunes so there are no issues updating and using itunes. I've heard that if you get your iphone unlocked in those small little shops you can't update you phone anymore or use itunes store properly.

I am having difficulty in understanding your point.

Are you selling it?

Or, Are you asking question regarding unlocking?

I can buy 32 GB for AU$999 from Apple or for $49 Cap Plan + $10 repayment each month from 3. This plan is different to other 3 plans as I can use all of cap on international calls and get 1.5 GB of data each month.

It's for sale as the title of the post suggests

Edited by crazyman

I'm interested. What's your price? In THB please.

It's for sale as the title of the post suggests

I was thinking around 45,000 but not really sure what the going rate is in Thailand. I read in the other post that 55,000 is what there going for but haven't looked into it.

too rich for me...was willing to go as high as THB28000...anything more I would be better off getting it at Changi Airport. Cheers and good luck in your sale.

Edited by devil_corp

I was thinking around 45,000 but not really sure what the going rate is in Thailand. I read in the other post that 55,000 is what there going for but haven't looked into it.

45000 baht for a 27000 baht phone? ($AU 999.00) Good to see you are trying to live up to your name.

45000 baht for a 27000 baht phone? ($AU 999.00) Good to see you are trying to live up to your name.

The buy it now price for this model on eBay is $1325.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I see it as low as $829 on e-bay

Plus $59 postage plus Thai customs tax.

I reckon ideal price for this phone is 26000-28000

Can buy 64GB Ipad in Thailand for 37 000, so not sure how OP is planning to sell Iphone for 45000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

My original post did state I was open to offers. I understand that if you search through ebay you'll find cheaper prices. Ebay will have cheaper prices for almost everything. I'm selling a phone that will be handed over in person so no risks of getting stung Thai import taxes of postage issues. I don't think the price on ebay is the market price on the street in Thailand. But as I said I haven't really looked into it.

For me usually what sets the price of things is what people are paying for them. If iPhone 4 32 gig are selling in Patts for 40k+ I'll try and get that much for it. If the price is lower and I want the money so be it.

I see it as low as $829 on e-bay

Yes, but the item is located in Australia so I was stating the price from the Australian eBay. The prices are always different.

eBay Australia

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Got a couple of iPhone 4s new and unlocked that I'll bring over. Will be in Pattaya on the 21st Aug. Also have an iPad 64 3g unlocked and still in the box if anyone's interested. The iPad comes with an apple keyboard, Leather cover and Protective sticker. All unused and still in boxes.

Will take 30,000 for each of these. The 2 phones are 16 gigs and the iPad is 64 gig with 3g which is the top of the range. I see there are some pretty good deals for internet packages for the iPad being advertised. 599 baht for unlimited internet.

Anyone interested let me know