IGNORED

Any Lebanese restaurant in Pattaya as good as soi 3/1 Bangkok ?

Can anyone reccommend a good Lebanese restaurant in pattaya?

I always pop into the lebanese restaurant in soi 3/1 bangkok. Its the open air place ( lots of them right!) on the right walking down from Sukumvit.More or less the first one you come to - on the right handside. Theres a hotel there as well. forgot the name but its very good and they sell beers in these really nice ceramic mugs. Supposedly its a hizbollah hang out.

i cant be arsed editing the last part - sorry if i am waffling.................just concentrate on the first sentence :P

• 5 months later...

i love eating leb food and been to a big one in sukhumvit soi3/1 bkk, good variety of lebo food, but i honestly think that The Palace in central festival in patts is heaps better.

• 1 month later...

In the new Central Shopping center is a Libanese Restaurant. I dont remeber the name. But you find it on the 4th or 5th floor, just you leave the moving staircase (from beachside).

• 4 weeks later...

Well, if they make really good food and they have a nice extensive menu - not just a the typical tabboule, hummus, falafel, kebbe and that's it - I will definitely stop by on my next trip.

I hope the prices are ok too. Usually in the west, they skin you when you go to Lebanese restaurant.

Chaang, if you still visit this thread from time to time, let me know what's on the menu (just like that from the top of your head), and what was your experience.

Just on the food and restaurant - quality of food, cleanness and service wise. The rest is not important.

Thanks !