IGNORED

Hotel meeting rooms - todays rant - need help

LaaMok

I have searched google for meeting/seminar rooms in Pattaya hotels, I have found and contacted some of the biggest and most expensive hotels, yet none of them ever reply, I don't know how they are still in business.

I was enquiring about a condo purchase the other day, 4 phone numbers on there site, no one answered 3 of them, then the last one some French guy that doesn't know English or Thai. No reply from the email either!

Anyway, I would like to know if anyone knows of a mid priced hotel with conference room, in Pattaya. Maybe a free room, if we pay for a buffet.

Dusit D2 would be a good choice depending on your budget. Great location and really nice look and feel about the place for hosting a meeting/seminar.

Price is 1200bht person for full day and 1000bht per person for half day.

I'm sure you could negotiate a deal to include buffet.

Edited by bestmate

Cholchan but it's a bit out of the way. It's near the welcome to Pattaya sign on Sukhumvit

http://www.pattayaresort.com/banquet.htm

Thanks, I will report back if one of them replies, I seriously doubt it judging by the other hotels, but fingers crossed.

We can pop into sunbeam tomorrow before we grab food/drinks at sailor bar

I just called them, they quoted 350 baht for food per person, free room.

Dusit D2 would be a good choice depending on your budget. Great location and really nice look and feel about the place for hosting a meeting/seminar.

Price is 1200bht person for full day and 1000bht per person for half day.

I'm sure you could negotiate a deal to include buffet.

They are too expensive, this meeting is going to be free to help people, so I want to keep it on the lower end. 17500 baht is enough.

We can pop into sunbeam tomorrow before we grab food/drinks at sailor bar

Can you please not mention that we are going sailor bar please, I dont like to admit it online :P Luckily we're going there to get tanked up before we hit the six at 4 pm! LOL

What sort of thing are you having?

Can you please not mention that we are going sailor bar please, I dont like to admit it online :P Luckily we're going there to get tanked up before we hit the six at 4 pm! LOL

Looks like I need to start a thread about it! 4 60 baht cocktails and I'm in Soi 6 mode lol. The 60 baht drinks are stronger and better tasting than the 150baht ones elsewhere. Sailor bar ftw

Have you tried the Town in Town ? The good lady went to a teachers conference there a few weeks ago and said it was nice.

Have the meeting at the Sailor Bar. Problem sorted.

That way you get away with saying you are working. Same as you do with all these Friday 'meetings' on the six :Busted::P

Marketing and hotels are for newbies. I'm with chuckwow, Sailor Bar FTW.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

What sort of thing are you having?

as Chuckwow pointed out, I am arranging an online marketing meeting, pattaya people want to join forces but I will be doing it alone with a couple of others to start with. Just putting something back into Pattaya.

I have noticed cookery, dancing workshops etc, I think there is definitely a future for you to have a photographers workshop, if you wanted to do it, let me know and i will help you promote it, including free pattaya people advertising etc

Have the meeting at the Sailor Bar. Problem sorted.

That way you get away with saying you are working. Same as you do with all these Friday 'meetings' on the six :Busted::P

Marketing and hotels are for newbies. I'm with chuckwow, Sailor Bar FTW.

Great place to pre-game and fill your belly up. Not such a great place for a business meeting lol

Have you thought about having it at the big desk at the entrance to walking street... it is there every night.

Do they have WiFi?

:D

Have you thought about having it at the big desk at the entrance to walking street... it is there every night.

Thats a good idea, but we'd have to fight for our food, there is always a bunch of hideous beach road LB's there, getting dearrested.