Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wanting cheap room/apartment/house to rent

Regor21

Im looking for big room or i bed apartment or maybe house not too far away from the main taxi routes will need something by end of August.

Probaly a furnished 1 bed apartment would be the best option but will look at any option offered.

Thanks

Edited by Regor21

Price Range? Serviced Apartment with daily cleaning or no cleaning at all? A studio with cooking outside but not inside over on the dark side? Pool no pool? yada yada yada... More details please.

Local studio with cooking outside can go 5 K to 6 K over on the dark side but fill up fast and I'd not really call that close to action or such. You'd need a bike to get around to palces. naklua rooms where bar girls stay are 4 to 6 K and up up up but taht sure is not comfortable. The one Serviced Apartment I know is 20 - 30 K a month or so... some studio's serviced type apartments go 16 K a month... Close to the action however.

Other members can give you better advice but give some more parameters of your needs to help them guide you.

Trying to Stay Out Of Trouble, But It Isn't Working

most importantly what do you mean by cheap? There are many places in the central areas which are cheap. In jomtien you could get very good deals on condos. Nirun condo in central pattaya is the cheapest and you could get a studio for about 5000 or less......more centrally, centre condo but higher prices. Many choices.......

You could get a guesthouse for long term and could get a good deal in soi Lk

http://canterburytalescafe.com/pages/rooms.php

Think about what you want and how much you want to pay and i'm sure board members will come with loads of choices. You could better put thin on the accommodation section. http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/forum/126-hotels-accommodations-in-pattaya/

good luck

They have new rooms behind KTK Royal residence 5000 a month brand new, these are not mine I just went to have a look on Monday.

Edited by Thai Visa Express

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

We have new rooms behind KTK Royal residence 5000 a month brand new.

PM me details please... I stay near there. What size room? Balcony? Motorbike parking area? fridge and hot plate? TV? Studio or 1 bedroom?

Trying to Stay Out Of Trouble, But It Isn't Working

I do not know the number etc as they have not advertised these rooms yet.

Edited by Thai Visa Express

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Am interested in those rooms too as havin look around tmow daytime as long as clean quiet and decent sized rooms.

Must haves; (for most long stayers anyway) aircon/fan/cable tv/ inet wifi access/ balcony & poss cookin facility?

If can pm me details/location will have look ok,

Cheers 4 now,

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

most importantly what do you mean by cheap? There are many places in the central areas which are cheap. In jomtien you could get very good deals on condos. Nirun condo in central pattaya is the cheapest and you could get a studio for about 5000 or less......more centrally, centre condo but higher prices. Many choices.......

You could get a guesthouse for long term and could get a good deal in soi Lk

http://canterburytalescafe.com/pages/rooms.php

Think about what you want and how much you want to pay and i'm sure board members will come with loads of choices. You could better put thin on the accommodation section. http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/forum/126-hotels-accommodations-in-pattaya/

good luck

Thanks for reply, Im just looking at all options, mainly in the 10000baht and down , I have now a good studio room with small kitchen , net and cable on soi baukaow for 7500 bhat but an thinking maybe a one bedroom would be better but am also thinking about getting bike to make it easyier to get around, I have looked at a few studio rooms now for 5000 b but most are not that big and are run down, I have this room until end of month, I am going to look at a 2 bed house in pattaya south soon which is 11000b , Im looking at all the options to get to know the market , I will stay in pattaya long time now, thanks for the replys , cheers

Edited by Regor21

yes I did have a look at those new rooms still being finished , nice but still a room 5000 a month, I think I will get sick of just a square studio room if I stay there long time , I have looked at many rooms and houses now and am getting a good idea of whats available and how much, location is the key I think, thanks for your reply. :Chokdee5:

So is there much in the soi beaukao, diana, LK Metro area for about 5k or are all of them around 8000 or more? I'm having a tough time finding anything. I just want a decent room with aircon and fridge (don't care about tv) and good location) either not too far from Walking Street or in the small soi numbers in jomtien for around 5k-6.5k or so. Does anyone have some good suggestions? I think I saw a TR on here not long ago where someone had stayed at a room for about 5k in a complex on jomtien with a small gym and pool which looked really nice but I can't remember which report it is. Anyways, dunno if that was enough information, but I'd sure appreciate any room suggestions.

Or also I'd be really be interested in getting a 2-bedroom for double the price or so (10k-13k), thanks.

all types of rooms on Soi baukaow, many signs outside saying room for rent , any big room or one bedroom about 12000, 1 bedroom condo at the central condatel on pattaya tai opposite tukcom for 12500 with internet which was good , best deal I have seen on soi baukaow is studio at patamas 6500 baht a month but is always full but ha a good 1 bed apartment with kitchen for 11000b.

Im moving the other side of 3rd road to a one bed unit with ktchen for 6500 with internet and water in price .

good luck and thanks every one for the tipps there are so many options :Chokdee5: