Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ever Rich Inn in Bangkok

LongPlay

I am thinking of trying this hotel out next month. I looked into the rooms while in BKK last month, and they seem very clean and nice.

Anyone here ever stay there? I cannot find a review on them yet.

Also, are they girl friendly ? This is a major issue, as I rarely use ST hotels, and would NEVER trust going to any of the girls suggested places.

Better safe than sorry.... :What5:

For some reason I think the Ever Rich Inn is guest friendly but I'd like to hear first hand from someone. The last time I was in BKK back in August of '06 I found myself sitting out in front of the Ever Rich Inn at 1:30AM drinking a beer while a very friendly local girl sat on my lap and entertained me. The lobby looked okay but the entrance was jammed in between a couple of storefronts right on Suk.

Thanks Propellerhead !! Yeah, I went in, and checked out a room last time I was there. I did, however forget to find out if it was girl friendly. I have just joined, and am spending about 4 hours a day, reading old posts here, trying to get as much information about it as I can. I did find a post, that listed Ever Rich on a girl friendly list, so it looks like I am good to go!! Great news for me, because it is really very nicely kept, and about as close to dead center of the places i prowl.

This seems to be a very well informed group of folks here. I cannot imagine why I have not found this forum before now !!! Tons of great stuff on here!!

Thanks !! :D

I have been searching here, and on the internet sites in general, for a review on the Ever Rich Inn. Found nothing yet. Looks like I will get a chance soon to visit there, and will stay there. I will post back with a review.

Any info known here would be helpful !!

:Bolt:

Please post back with your experiences at the Ever Rich. I'll be heading back to BKK in October with some friends. I had half a mind to book into that place because it is so centrally located.

Ever Rich

Hei,

Stayed there Nov last year. Good location and guest friendly, but

Queen rooms very small, no windows and not as good as it looks

on pics.

King rooms bit larger, but front rooms very noisy.

I'm not going back, yu'll get better at that price

Timm

Yeah, I dont think i could find a place that is better positioned for my roaming around than Ever Rich. However, I got a post from a different area here, that the rooms are small, and also the report said that front facing rooms could be noisy. For me that would be an issue. So when I book, I will insist on a back side room, away from Suk road.

I can see how that morning rush hour traffic could make a long night even harder, while trying to sleep through till noon !!!! :Hangover:

Rockhard, It is right on Suk. between soi 5 and 7. Tiny entrance, but nice looking. Rooms look very nice and neat. But they are a bit small. But How far do you want to chase your BG?? I dont think the size will bother me. But when I was there on New Years, I stopped in to check it out. Had a 5 star look about the lobby, but I think it is rated only 3 star. Very clean, and staff was friendly. But I totally forgot to ask about guests. Got great answers here on the board. This place is great. I think I might have found a place I will stay for a while!!

I popped in and spoke with the girl on reception in febuary

yes its girl friendly for one girl at a time.

seems they have three or four different rooms

all with diffrent rates and size.

I will try it next trip.

Adammike, did they mention the one at a time thing down in reception ????

Dammmmmmm I am a big fan of the double header fun... THAT will put a change in my plans I think

:A2M:

• 1 month later...

Well, got my 4 day trip finally to Bangkok, and had a great time as I always do.

I stayed at The EverRich Inn right on Sukhomvit road, between soi 5 and 7 next door to the pharmacy. Rooms are rather small. Staff is extra friendly. There is NO charge for guests, and they are very clean. The hotel owner is Indian, and the hotel should have a lobby, but has a very small door, and an Indian tailor shop where their lobby should be.

I was expecting some pressure to buy a suit, but got NONE... They keep the rooms spotless. I had no issues with the room at all. The air con worked TOO good... my TGF had to stay under the big comforter to keep from freezing, but then that is fine with me... since that is where all the business was taking place any way. Bath was good, and also a little interesting, since it has 2 shower heads on on each wall, so plenty of room for the TGF in there with you to get all those hard to reach spots !!!!!

I asked for and got a room facing AWAY from the main street out front, and it was quiet, and good to sleep, when she would allow a little sleep.

Price was not negotiated, as I took the price as offered at 1500 baht. They have a room at 1300 baht and it is an OK room, but not a good window.

Since the hotel is right on Sukhomvit, if you like the after hours trade outside on the street, you need only take 1 step...

I can recommend it. I also recommend trying to negotiate the price. It might save you some baht. I did try and find a hotel service that could book it for me, but they do not subscribe to any of the hotel services I found. It might be because they do not like to discount.. Not too sure.

Any way, have fun. It is a good hotel. Walking distance to Nana, (300 meters ) It is also what I consider walking distance from Cowboy. About 800 meters.

Thermae is along the way, you are less than 300 meters from Eden, 200 meters from Beer Garden.

For me, I hate the traffic, so walking distance means a lot to me. No hassles looking for an honest taxi guy.

Enjoy.. I think you would like it if the price is OK for you.

Sounds like it is near BTS Nana station. What traffic. News flash - on BTS there is no traffic.

You haven't described what would happen if a person has a large suitcase. Do they have a bellboy? Is there an elevator?

In room safe? Internet? Most of us spend 16 hours a day on P-A forum.

Hell yeah always ask for a discount. The worst that can happen is that they say "No".

Thanks for the review LP.

Sounds like it is right across the street from the Landmark.

Please tell the story of the room cleaners counting 6 condoms in the waste basket. PRICELESS.

I stayed there last trip for a few nights. I liked it. But don't reserve the room online. It doesn't work ... it says it works but it does not. Call them directly. On the other hand, don't call them. I like this hotel and would rather it have availability when I'm there. :10of10Score:

It's a "boutique hotel" so the rooms are very small. Bathroom is rather good with a good size shower but no tub. If I remember right they had free internet access and yes, they have an in room safe but not big enough to fit a laptop.

Taxi drop off from the airport is difficult because it's right on Suk between Soi 5 ... and the driver won't know where it is. Getting a taxi is easy .. just step into Sukhumvit and wave.

I stayed there last trip for a few nights. I liked it. But don't reserve the room online. It doesn't work ... it says it works but it does not. Call them directly. On the other hand, don't call them. I like this hotel and would rather it have availability when I'm there. :GrinNod1:

Saves me asking a dumb question, I've been trying to book online and can confirm that it does not work.

Markster, you post also suggests that a taxi there could be difficult, any suggestions for a newbie, where should I ask to be dropped off from the airport? Sorry never been to BKK before!

Saves me asking a dumb question, I've been trying to book online and can confirm that it does not work.

Markster, you post also suggests that a taxi there could be difficult, any suggestions for a newbie, where should I ask to be dropped off from the airport? Sorry never been to BKK before!

At the airport go to the taxi stand outside. Don't be conned into taking a limo/car service. Go the taxi stand. There will be a table there where they ask where you're going. Last time I was there they were saying it's a flat rate of 400baht. If you can get them to turn on the meter it will be cheaper. Tell them you're going to Sukhumvit Soi 5. Have the taxi stop on the corner of Sukhumvit and Soi 5. The Ever Rich Inn is between Soi 5 and Soi 7. You will have to walk about 50 ft down Sukhumvit to get there. There is a tailor in front (Ever Rich Tailors). It's easy to miss. If you're arriving at night it will be chaotic in front with food stalls and drunks. Not very easy for a first timer.

(By the way if you say the name of the hotel really fast you'll get an idea of what it's like .... everich ..... average)

If this is your first trip you may want to consider a hotel with more hotel-like conveniences. If you can afford it the Majestic Grande is nice. www.majesticgrande.com/

Or for less money I've heard a lot of good things about the New Dynasty Inn Grande near Nana Plaza (not the old Dynasty Inn). I'd stay away from Nana hotel though.

Have fun.

• 3 weeks later...

I've popped-in to check out the rooms, quite turned-off by the strange smell at the reception lobby. However the rooms are clean, but I prefer to have jaccuzi bath attached in the rooms.

I agree rooms are very small. Always liked the breakfast there. :Hug1:

Who the heck gets up in time for Breakfast? I usually roll out about 2 pm.

• 1 month later...
Who the heck gets up in time for Breakfast? I usually roll out about 2 pm.

Agreed. I wish some hotel took this into consideration and offered a late breakfast till say 2 or 3pm. Would be a good reason to book a room there for me. Provided what they provide deserves the name "breakfast" but that's another issue...

• 1 year later...

Have used this hotel many times. always have to book by phone from Australia prior as I arrive about11.30pm. Always ask for room with window as they have 2 on each floor without. Never a problem. 2 guest friendly if u so Desire. Not a word said. Handy to all amenities that may be required.Breakfast..i always eat Soi 8 Pub in Soi 8 opposite side of Suk.

I've stayed at the EverRich and really liked it. It's clean, friendly staff and... I really liked the location. Evenings can be a little hecktic as it's right on Suk and so have girls, tourists, LB's, food stalls, markets all right outside the entrance. However for me that's a plus... gives the place a buzz.

The only draw back is it's a little awkward with taxis as there's no where to park outside. But hey... still thouroughly recommended!

• 1 year later...