IGNORED

Taxi cost airport to Pattaya

Stumpdog

Hi all,

I have recently been going airport to Bkk and then BKK to Pattaya so I am a little out of touch with the cost of airport direct to Pattaya. What should I be paying in one of the public taxis? Also how much is a 'limousine' taxi taken from inside the airport?

I hate using pre-booked as I am always worrying in case the plane is late. Also, I used Mr Toom one time and had to spend over an hour looking for the driver who had got bored waiting.

Thanks in advance.

If you go with the high way (which costs around 100 - 150 bahts extra for tickets), expect to pay between 1200 and 1500 bahts. Anything higher than 1500 is rip off.

I yesterday went from airport in one way to Pattaya/Jomtien...

I paid 1000 baht for the taxi, 60 for motorway, and 90 for the driver as a tip. (so total 1150 baht)

If you book Mr T Taxi, [email protected] he charges Bt1000 from Bkk to Pattaya, all up, no extra charges.

He is reliable and all his drivers seem good.