IGNORED

Latestays question

Luv2Phuket

I have assumed that booking through Latestays.com means that you would not earn any hotel "reward" points (at the chains -- Marriott, Holiday Inn, etc.), as you do in the U.S. if you book with priceline or any of the otpher "pre-pay" sites.

Reading some posts about how Latestays works, though, it appears that you only pre-pay the booking fee and pay the balance at the hotel itself.

Given that wrinkle, does anybody know if you can still get reward points for the money that you spend on your room?

I have assumed that booking through Latestays.com means that you would not earn any hotel "reward" points (at the chains -- Marriott, Holiday Inn, etc.), as you do in the U.S. if you book with priceline or any of the otpher "pre-pay" sites.

Reading some posts about how Latestays works, though, it appears that you only pre-pay the booking fee and pay the balance at the hotel itself.

Given that wrinkle, does anybody know if you can still get reward points for the money that you spend on your room?

Unless anyone here works for your particular hotel, I don't think you're likely get much other than a load of speculation. Different hotels have different policies, etc. Best bet is to call the national number for the chain and just ask directly.