IGNORED

Hotel Advice

rickda

Please can you give me some advice on hotels.

I have booked my flight to arrive on 22nd Sept so now all I need to do is pick a hotel.

Usually I stay at Sunshine hotel on soi 8 but I hear they are having building work so it could be noisy. Has anyone stayed here lately and if so is noise an issue?

I am looking for an alternative in a similar area of Beach Road between Walking St and say soi 5.

Key issues are:

* Price must be similar to Sunshine say max 900 bhat a night for a double room

* Must be GF friendly with no joiners fee.

Alternatives I am considering include Flipper Lodge and Eastiny Inn does anyone know if they meet my citeria.

Have also heard rooms above Jack Tar (Soi 6) are ok but do not know how to contact them and have heard maybe Queen Vic (soi 6) is ok. Anyone know what they are like.

Other tips would be most welcome.

Thanks

Loving it on Soi 6

Have stayed at flipper. Girl friendly and good security.

Hope this helps.

stayed at the Queen vic, no problems with taking girls back, more of a guest house than a hotel i.e no reception check in is at the bar and thats where you leave/pick up your room key, girls leave there badges either at security or in the bar,

friendly staff, decent food vic's a decent guy aswell and plus your right slap bang in the middle of the action :GoldenSmile1:

if Soi 6 is too much they have a back door onto soi 6/1

Please can you give me some advice on hotels.

I have booked my flight to arrive on 22nd Sept so now all I need to do is pick a hotel.

Usually I stay at Sunshine hotel on soi 8 but I hear they are having building work so it could be noisy. Has anyone stayed here lately and if so is noise an issue?

I am looking for an alternative in a similar area of Beach Road between Walking St and say soi 5.

Key issues are:

* Price must be similar to Sunshine say max 900 bhat a night for a double room

* Must be GF friendly with no joiners fee.

Alternatives I am considering include Flipper Lodge and Eastiny Inn does anyone know if they meet my citeria.

Have also heard rooms above Jack Tar (Soi 6) are ok but do not know how to contact them and have heard maybe Queen Vic (soi 6) is ok. Anyone know what they are like.

Other tips would be most welcome.

Thanks

I am also arriving on 22nd September from Uk, what flights you on ?

I am also arriving on 22nd September from Uk, what flights you on ?

Manchester - Paris - Bangkok

How about you.

Let me know if you fancy a beer over there

Loving it on Soi 6

Manchester - Paris - Bangkok

How about you.

Let me know if you fancy a beer over there

Flying from Manchester with Emirates Via Dubai, arrive Bangkok at 12.25hrs. on 22nd. September.

Booked one of Dasncewathchers condos at View Talay Six and def up for a beer or two !

Flying from Manchester with Emirates Via Dubai, arrive Bangkok at 12.25hrs. on 22nd. September.

Booked one of Dasncewathchers condos at View Talay Six and def up for a beer or two !

Cool then we sure need to meet up for a beer or two and a good chat. Not booked hotel yet was thinking of Queen Vic on Soi 6 or Sunshine on soi 8

Loving it on Soi 6

Cool then we sure need to meet up for a beer or two and a good chat. Not booked hotel yet was thinking of Queen Vic on soi 6 or Sunshine on soi 8

Will PM you with my mobile number a bit nearer the time !

Will PM you with my mobile number a bit nearer the time !

Great look forward to meeting up

Loving it on Soi 6