IGNORED

Questions About Thailand

Griizley

I am 18, not going to Thailand for the prostitution, but for study abroad.

How much is good per month for living costs in Thailand? I have university housing and all I need to pay for is food, clothing, and utilities.

Let me know please.

• 2 months later...

I doubt he will need the latter at 18.

I'd say you'd be ok with 10,000bht a month, double it for comfort. Maybe a little extra for clothes to begin with.

What about course books?

But there's so many variables: If you're gonna party every night & have the aircon on all the time, your costs will escalate rapidly.

• 5 months later...

at least 40.000 baht a month.

Fuck It, Before It Fucks You!

i'm with pure..at least 40.000 baht a month.

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

• 2 weeks later...

i'm with pure..at least 40.000 baht a month.

Well Fostraswift 40,000Thb does you because you dont spend much on ladyboys,Last time on Coconut Bar you were paying 300thb a pop at a LadyBoy, and I must say some looked like Ting Tong from Little Britain...lol..Girls are dearer lads, i Spend 5,000 a

day on average between sex and drink accom separate..Chippy Pattayas Bonking Machine... :GoldenSmile1:

• 3 weeks later...

As accommodation is provided, and you will most certainly be socializing with Thais/students and not whoring & boozing, then around 10,000 Bt a month will be adequate. If you eat Thai food it'll be easy to save money; on days that I don't drink or go shopping I often spend less than 100 Bt of food. Thailand is amazingly cheap to live when you eat local food and keep out of the bars. Clothes can be found very cheap in super stores like Tesco & Big C. In fact you'll find all your shopping needs in these stores. And once you get the hang of the local transport (or get yourself a small motorcycle) then getting about is very cheap also. And at age 18 it's highly unlikely you'll ever need to pay for sex, Thai girls, especially bar girls, just adore fit young farang guys.

You are posting this question on a mongering forum my friend. Are you sure you are not in on the game?

How much is good per month for living costs in Thailand? I have university housing and all I need to pay for is food, clothing, and utilities.

Let me know please.

Jesus, if you're not a monger, stay with your mom.

$5-10 /day for food

$2/ day smokes

.35 cent a beer

And then once you smarten up and meet some girls put aside $20/day for whoring.

Good idea,if not you get a monk.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Well Fostraswift 40,000Thb does you because you dont spend much on Ladyboys,Last time on Coconut Bar you were paying 300thb a pop at a LadyBoy, and I must say some looked like Ting Tong from Little Britain...lol..Girls are dearer lads, i Spend 5,000 a

day on average between sex and drink accom separate..Chippy Pattayas Bonking Machine... :GoldenSmile1:

Don't forget he is a STUDENT:

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

As accommodation is provided, and you will most certainly be socializing with Thais/students and not whoring & boozing, then around 10,000 Bt a month will be adequate. If you eat Thai food it'll be easy to save money; on days that I don't drink or go shopping I often spend less than 100 Bt of food. Thailand is amazingly cheap to live when you eat local food and keep out of the bars. Clothes can be found very cheap in super stores like Tesco & Big C. In fact you'll find all your shopping needs in these stores. And once you get the hang of the local transport (or get yourself a small motorcycle) then getting about is very cheap also. And at age 18 it's highly unlikely you'll ever need to pay for sex, Thai girls, especially bar girls, just adore fit young farang guys.

Well im fit and young and never got free sex ...NO MONEY NO HONEY....Only place i know you will get free sex is Phillipines...Never in Pattaya..and ive been there months at a time :GoldenSmile1:

Let me know please.

Only things i would say you might get is a BJ for 50THB off a LB message Fostraswift he will let you know :GoldenSmile1: See photo below a Master of the LBS

post-38199-0-69302000-1303901657.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well im fit and young and never got free sex ...NO MONEY NO HONEY....Only place i know you will get free sex is Phillipines...Never in Pattaya..and ive been there months at a time :GoldenSmile1:

Sounds like you're unlucky or doing something wrong. I'm in my 60s now so getting freebies is over long ago, but mates of mine who are much younger tell me they get free pokes regular, gals like them and meet them after work and go to a disco or night market with them and then back for a bang.

I've seen very young guys aged 18-19-20 walk into a bar and be covered with gals in seconds, they all dying to have the young guy, they tired of old men with beer bellies. However, that wasn't in Patts but other parts of Toyland.

I agree with you to a certain extent that Patts is very much a no money - no honey place.

• 3 weeks later...

Let me know please.

If you have university housing with water and electricity already paid and you don't go in bars, it won't cost you a lot. You can eat thai food on the street for around 100 baths a day. Do you have to pay a lot for books and exercice books of all kind? For the cloth, we you have eveything tht you must wea at the university...ordinary cloths are really cheap in some markets.I should say that 10 000 baths will be enough.

Sounds like you're unlucky or doing something wrong. I'm in my 60s now so getting freebies is over long ago, but mates of mine who are much younger tell me they get free pokes regular, gals like them and meet them after work and go to a disco or night market with them and then back for a bang.

I've seen very young guys aged 18-19-20 walk into a bar and be covered with gals in seconds, they all dying to have the young guy, they tired of old men with beer bellies. However, that wasn't in Patts but other parts of Toyland.

I agree with you to a certain extent that Patts is very much a no money - no honey place.

No girl goes out of a bar with a customer without the guy pays for bar fine, isn't it? I have some friends who are young (around 30 years old) and they go to discotheque and have girls for free. But they pay a few drinks around 15-200 baths a glass, an after night lunch and after that they have "free sex"... just like in occidental countries. Everyone knows that the most expensive way of having sex is to get married!

When you do not start study sex industry it will be inexpensive life.Food a day 100 B, simply accommodation 3 K month.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019