IGNORED

Photo in signature

kenllah

I am using firefox and can not add a photo to mi sig. I click on the insert photo button but nothing happens. Any ideas?

Get rid of Firefox...... :GoldenSmile1:

HAVE SOME FUN....GET IT ALL OVER HER FACE!!

PATTAYA IS A MAN'S PARADISE !!

I am using firefox and can not add a photo to mi sig. I click on the insert photo button but nothing happens. Any ideas?

Probably not a Firefox issue.

If I remember correctly, to add a photo to your signature you have to host it somewhere like Photobucket and then quote the URL to upload it.

That's if you mean Signature - Yes?

Change Photo in your Profile is different. There is a File Size Limit but It might re-size for you - not sure.

Probably not a Firefox issue.

If I remember correctly, to add a photo to your signature you have to host it somewhere like Photobucket and then quote the URL to upload it.

That's if you mean Signature - Yes?

Change Photo in your Profile is different. There is a File Size Limit but It might re-size for you - not sure.

I will try that and see what happens. thx

Gee thanks Jumpmaster. Ex army?

Yeah, Retired Army. Was just messin' with ya a little bit about the FireFox. I don't like it so was just gettin' a little jab in. Hope you get some "real" help with it.

HAVE SOME FUN....GET IT ALL OVER HER FACE!!

PATTAYA IS A MAN'S PARADISE !!

A signature is only worth reading once. After a few weeks on the forum I simply turned them off. Pages load faster and scroll faster. If people fill their sigs with photos that would have made it even worse.

Yeah, Retired Army. Was just messin' with ya a little bit about the FireFox. I don't like it so was just gettin' a little jab in. Hope you get some "real" help with it.

thx, no worries