IGNORED

Online Pharmacy ( do you know one )

Medic

Hello friends , once again I call upon your wisdom . I am looking for a online pharmacy that sells Anti-biotics there are so many of them I really have no idea which ones are real and which ones are a scam.

If you could please share your experience with me I would really appreciate it .

On another post someone recommend this site Trustedtabs but the post was made over a year ago , anyone use this site?

Thank you guys .

Seriously, would you really trust any online pharmacy ? A recent programme on UK TV showed that, at best you will get a substandard product and at worst something a lot more sinister. They use anything from brick dust to toxic substances as filler. Are you really that desperate that you cannot get through legitimate means in your own country ?

I have tried to use the "legitimate" means here in the US but the doctor basically tells me to go away . I even work in the medical field ( paramedic ) so its even more of a joke .

I have a recurring UTI that seems to come and go , every time I make a appointment with the doctor ( and have to wait ) the infection never shows up , although it shows up on the home UTI test.

I would also agree with you that it does sound stupid to try a use a online pharmacy , however the discomfort this is causing me and the knowledge of what medications I need and how to administer them has drivin me to try an online pharmacy.

Edited by Medic

dont you have any mates who live out here who you trust that could just buy and post them home to you.

or failing that cant you buy enough and take home,looks like your here i n 26 days anyway.

Edited by miles stewart

dont you have any mates who live out here who you trust that could just buy and post them home to you.

or failing that cant you buy enough and take home,looks like your here i n 26 days anyway.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Unfortunately I dont know anyone out there . I would like to have this cleared up before wheels up , I think I will try to the doctor once more .

I'm not sure if you are allowed to bring back antibiotics you buy from Thailand into the US , wont they take them away at customs?

Thank you for your suggestion.

Unfortunately I dont know anyone out there . I would like to have this cleared up before wheels up , I think I will try to the doctor once more .

I'm not sure if you are allowed to bring back antibiotics you buy from Thailand into the US , wont they take them away at customs?

i dont think antibiotics would be a problem for you as long as its not a siutcase full and for personal use would they.

maybe go to one of the doctors here and get a certificate for them,explain your problems to a doctor here,its not like its morphine or steriods you are trying to take back with you.i know clenbuterol is easy to get here but strickly illegal in the usa that would be a problem but something like ciprofloxcin or zithromax how could that be a problem.

if you genuinley fell ill here and was given medication would they expect you to leave any meds in thailand when you left to come home and then wait until you got in a doctors once you got home to get more.surely not.