IGNORED

Soi 2 On Arrival

AceFromNJ

I will be arriving LOS on Nov. 28th, getting into the airport around 11:30 PM or so. I'm guessing that will put my on the street ready for a good time around 3 AM or so. I'm planning to head to Soi 2 on my first night, can anyone suggest a beer bar there that has a fighting chance of having some good talent around at that hour of the night? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I will be arriving LOS on Nov. 28th, getting into the airport around 11:30 PM or so. I'm guessing that will put my on the street ready for a good time around 3 AM or so. I'm planning to head to Soi 2 on my first night, can anyone suggest a beer bar there that has a fighting chance of having some good talent around at that hour of the night? Thanks!

If you walk down Walking Street they'll prob be a few disos oponed and freelancers and some bg's that didnt score or want to score again. Also beach rd. shouls still have a share of them around.

• 2 weeks later...

If your landing at 11.30pm would have thought you would be hitting the streets before 3am. Only 90 minutes by taxi to Pattaya if you have a driver who does 70/80 mph. "If" you land on time and you get through immigration quickly, you could be in the taxi by 00.15 or earlier. Plus the time to shower etc when getting to your hotel.

Soi 2 is a ghost town by that time. You are better off heading to WS as others have suggested and hit a disco.

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

Yes even Soi 6 is a ghost town by that time but you should be ready to hit the street by about 1 - 1:30am as the new road improvements means it only takes little over 1 hour to get to Pattaya I have been reliably informed.

As people have suggested, head for Walking Street.

You will be hitting streets before then

3 weeks ago I was picked up at airport and the rain was as heavy as i have ever seen it. Continued for most of the trip down and the lovely lass driver still got me to LK Metropole hotel in about 1 hour and 20 minutes.

If plane is on time, get through customs quickly you should be ready to hit streets by about 2am after a shower and clean up at hotel.

At that time Soi 2 dead. Go to WS. Most of the Go Gos will still be open and 90% of beer bars as well

Edited by Big Yuley

Why are you looking at that area? If it is because your hotel is near there and you don't want to venture to far afield on your first night then check out the places at the Second Road end of Soi 2 and 3. There are a number of music bars and beer bars and they will be going long into the night. I know a number of Soi 6 girls who hang out around there after work either freelancing or chilling out. On the whole there are not many stunners but you can always find a few diamonds in the rough.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

ON Naklua you will have bars open at that time. Barracuda bar for example. But i am sure that you will be out on the street sooner!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Ace bud..Give me a call when you hit Pattaya. We'll have it big styly. Best to hit 'Walking' at that time as it really gets going with the Freelancers, girls having finished their S/T's and the bars start closing thus pouring those girls that have not had a customer onto the venal viaduct that is Walking Street GoldenSmile1.gif

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Tropical bar on soi 2, always have hot girls, and is sometimes open til 4am

Yes LaaMok, some nice girls there..........Personally I would be heading for WS at that time of the morning, still plenty of action to be found......... :BJ3:

Random Photo's Updated My Last Night

I always take life with a pinch of salt, plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila

lbfucker.gif babydollsaddict.gif

• 2 months later...

Tropical bar used to be my favourite bar in soi 2, but at that moment it was located at the other side of the road where you will find the Honey Pot nowadays!

Even back then they had superb looking girls. Maybe i need to revisit the place in my upcoming trip!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

If nothing open on Soi 2 walk down Soi3 towards beach Road. There are always a few ladies in the Beer bars on Soi 3 or on Beach road at Soi4.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree head for WS, as Alleycat said the girls will be pouring out onto WS as the bars close, the street will be literally paved with pussy :GoldenSmile1:

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Quotable Quotes......

"IM AN AUSSIE! OF COURSE I GO DOWN UNDER"........AUSSIEASSMAN

"I BRINGS THE RUCKUS TO THE LADIES"

"HOW YOU GOING TO FUCK BITCHES IN A TWIN BED"?

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

"WOKA WOKA".....FOZZY BEAR & SHAKIRA

• 9 months later...

I always seem to arrive Bangkok Airport ~ 11:15PM arrival, try to carry on your luggage so dont have to wait for baggage, thru customs last 4-5 times in a breeze, right thru. I pay the flat taxi fee of 1200 baht including tolls/tips and they are waiting outside passport control for me. I always stay Holiday Inn Soi 1 and make it to hotel, shower,shave and hit soi2 by 1-1:30. It's only 3 min walk from hotel....lot's of bars still open and nice looking Chica's....few drinks, nice girl back to hotel, good nights rest and start fresh next day.

Pattaya Addicts Wristbands should have a logo..."OUR CRACK CAN KILL, WEAR A CONDOM" lol

• 2 months later...

I go to thailand for 2 weeks each time I visit and I always seem to bust my 1st night. I always miss the lookers then save up and get 2-3 girls the next day. I hate slumps.