Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fully furnished houses for rent

stickyfingers

Hi chaps,

Myself and friends have some houses left to rent out on long term basis here on popular but quiet estate in Khao talo, east Pattaya.

All quality furnishings & Euro-style kitchens, aircons & fans in all houses plus cable tv & inet too.

Good value for money compared to Jomtien & central Pattaya these days, as finding more people are moving out to save costs and coming up here for long stay in a nice house.

Heres some info/pics of 2 bed townhouse available now;

2 beds & 1 bathroom

Euro kitchen inc fridge-freezer/ microwave/ kettle & toaster

Hot water shower & water tank

Aircons & fans in rooms

Cable tv/dvd player

Inet wifi installed with True

Fully furnished

Available now & from 9500bt per/mth for 6 mths & for longer stays can call ok.

Please call; 08 1151 3292 (English)

Photo-0056.jpgPhoto-0044.jpgPhoto-0043.jpgPhoto-0055.jpgPhoto-0058.jpg

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

maybe you could highlight the soi on the map of pattaya which includes the east side?

maybe you could highlight the soi on the map of pattaya which includes the east side?

I'm guessing it's Eakmongkol 4 see HERE for location.

Is the WiFi and True television actually up and running or are they installed but the new tenant has to pay to get them reactivated?

Went to the zoo today. Spent ages at the camel enclosure, looking at their toes. They look nothing like a fanny. Disappointing.

Hi Chaps,

Yes its on Eakmongkol 4 with the big 7-11 outside front entrance & can pay your elec bills there too!!!

Like said before cable tv already installed which is local TMN for 1st 6 x mths then the tenant has to pay after that (usual for renting houses).

Currently using True wifi inet on monthly contract so the tenant would just take over paying when moves in (4 mbs at 799bt per mth but can choose to have higher speed but i find this adequate for me).

Cheers 4 now,

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Hi Chaps,

Yes its on Eakmongkol 4 with the big 7-11 outside front entrance & can pay your elec bills there too!!!

Like said before cable tv already installed which is local TMN for 1st 6 x mths then the tenant has to pay after that (usual for renting houses).

Currently using True wifi inet on monthly contract so the tenant would just take over paying when moves in (4 mbs at 799bt per mth but can choose to have higher speed but i find this adequate for me).

Cheers 4 now,

Thanks mate. I have moved into houses before and when i moved in the TV and Internet were not connected even though they were advertised as there and the landlord says,"It's connected you just have to pay for it"

Went to the zoo today. Spent ages at the camel enclosure, looking at their toes. They look nothing like a fanny. Disappointing.

Hi chaps,

Just quick update here.

Got my True inet bill and the 4mb inet package is 599bt per month not 799bt as stated before.

Plus have friend here who has bigger 3 bed, 2 bath bungalow on same estate wanting to rent out at 20,000 bt per month but negotiable ofr long term rent.

Pics to follow ok.

Cheers 4 now,

• 3 weeks later...

Hi chaps,

Just update here as been busy last week or so and both houses are rented for 1 year now.

Will let u know if any other houses from friends become available ok.

Have moved onto 3rd road area now in nice room.

Thanks for the enquiries from the forum ok.

Cheers 4 now,

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Sticky Do you have any other places available. I am a motivated renter and looking for a place by October 2010 or sooner if possible. Please let me know at your earliest convenience. my email is [email protected] if you want to contact me directly. thanks