IGNORED

Dream Teen

wetwillie

It is open. Stopped there the other night. One girl sitting outside on the phone. I motioned to her but she told me to go inside. I politely declined as i like to see whats available before i park my mb. I am lazy and think they are too..maybe on other nites it is different

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Been twice. First time OK but had a lazy girl the second. Expensive, I think there is better around. Also some of the girls on the website no longer work there.

IMO much better value for the money is found in soi Honey. Visit DT a couple of time and both left with a no good impression

• 1 month later...

is there a new girl working with the name of NING, little bit pumpuy...i am looking for her..

Mai pen rai...

• 1 month later...

the quality is very poor in my opinion will spend my baht elsewhere

• 2 weeks later...

Roger that. Can't seem to get past the soapies on 2nd road when it come to a massage. Anyone got tips on any new/awesome soapy/massage places ?

• 4 weeks later...

I have been to DT 4times and every time i have alot of fun with the girls. Try Annie she is realy fun to be with

Can not wait for the 13th of jun. Than im back in Pattaya. Must time go away fast and slow down when im in Pattaya

I'm chatting to a dream teen girl every day, when she's working and waiting for customer...they are open and so is the website.

http://www.dream-teen-pattaya.com/

No girl named Ning on the ladies sections ( http://www.dream-teen-pattaya.com/ladies.html ) ..tomorrow morning i'll ask about her

Posted Image

• 2 months later...

On the website it says a suite room with 2 ladies is 1,500. I assume that is just for the room and a massage. Anyone know what the extras cost per girl for say 2 hrs?

go to Devils Den, cheaper and better service.

was there 2 weeks ago and the girls were asking 500 just for a handjob, i think full service is 1500 on top of the 400 massage. would even say go down soi honey inn, good massage (sometimes) and full service for 1000 all up, could most prob get cheaper too with some bargaining.

I went there a couple Of holidays back and had a good experience.

It's a little more than the usual massage and handjob but upon a recommendation I got a girl that was very skilled at the art of a hand job.

Nice and slow all the way to the end!

They also have a variety of creams or lotions you can use instead of oil.

It's an alternative to the soapies and usual massage places....

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 3 months later...

go to devils den, cheaper and better service.

was there 2 weeks ago and the girls were asking 500 just for a handjob, i think full service is 1500 on top of the 400 massage. would even say go down soi honey inn, good massage (sometimes) and full service for 1000 all up, could most prob get cheaper too with some bargaining.

You cant really compare Soi Honey with DT.

You get a nice room and nice relaxed ambience at DT. You get a full hour with a nice massage and a shag for 1900 baht as to Honey where you get a quick shag in a less than salubrious environment for 1000baht.

Try Gita at DT and i guarantee you wont be disappointed.

Couple of pretty girls.

Crap service with everything extra and done without much enthusiasm

Stupidly expensive, Off my list

• 1 year later...

The name of this thread "Dream Teen" grabbed my attention. I am always looking for a 'Dream Teen' that is a Thin Girl !

• 1 year later...

Went there in 2012 upon recommendation. Normally I don't have that high of an expectation for the girls as Ive seen plenty on different sites for various venues that aren't really lookers. I actually think I got lucky this time. Right when I walked in, the hostess called out a girl and I was pleasantly surprised that she was actually beautiful, slim, and in her early 20s (I am in my upper 20s so I prefer younger girls). I got the oil massage which was decent, and when the time came to the full package, she asked for 2000 at first, but eventually I negotiated her down to 1000. The action was normal, but I was just glad she was pretty attractive.

• 1 month later...

You cant really compare Soi Honey with DT.

You get a nice room and nice relaxed ambience at DT. You get a full hour with a nice massage and a shag for 1900 baht as to Honey where you get a quick shag in a less than salubrious environment for 1000baht.

Try Gita at DT and i guarantee you wont be disappointed.

Agreed and each room had its own shower cubicle..400 baht for 'Oil and Balls' massage

1900 compares with spending  nearly 4000 baht ( including drinks) to take a girl short time from a gogo. And DT girls  are available in the afternoon.

I used to select about 3 girls I fancied from their website, phone up to see if any were available, and if one was , I would say OK i will be there in 20 minutes.

Sad if it has closed.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• 1 month later...

Agreed and each room had its own shower cubicle..400 baht for 'Oil and Balls' massage

1900 compares with spending  nearly 4000 baht ( including drinks) to take a girl short time from a gogo. And DT girls  are available in the afternoon.

I used to select about 3 girls I fancied from their website, phone up to see if any were available, and if one was , I would say OK i will be there in 20 minutes.

Sad if it has closed.

Sad if it has closed.

i went to dream teen good expérience nice ball massage hj 500  bj 1000 full service 1500 with mooney 

Archived