IGNORED

Motorbike parking for Walking Street

stickyfingers

Hi Chaps,

Just a quick 1 but wil affect a few of us who rent/own mbikes that want to have a WS night out on the town.

Wheres safest place to park mbike up near WS without getting hassled/damaged or nicked???

Any reccom pls wil be appreciated.

Cheers,

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Come down Beach Road,go to the lights,turn left and I usually park on the right hand side about 30 metres up,never had a problem.

There is a parking area near the Arab places for 10 bt but although I could take you there I couldn't tell you how to get there,I'm sure someone will explain it soon enough though.

kessaya i known the one your talking about thats where i park

i known how to get there but can't explain how to get there tho

pom rak pattaya

Just next to Secrets-bar there is a parking for motorbike. 10 or 20b depend the season.

Just turn left at White Inn hotel to get there.

Great parking in the middle of WS !

Just next to Secrets-bar there is a parking for motorbike. 10 or 20b depend the season.

Just turn left at White Inn hotel to get there.

Great parking in the middle of WS !

I usually use that one too , you can also acess it just up the way from Babydolls :D

I usually use that one too , you can also acess it just up the way from babydolls :D

During the rainy season, the parking at Marine Plaza is good as it is undercover. 20B and the guy issues you with a ticket with your bike number noted on it, he is there all night. To get there, take the laneway off Second Road just past Soi 16 (if u r coming from Jomtien) and follow this when it veers left. Parking is about 25m on right, you will see all the bikes parked. It is very handy if you are visiting Insomnia to end the night out.

I'm not sure if the one I use is the same as the others already mentioned. I'm pretty sure it is outside the Grand hotel in Soi 14. Head down Beach Rd and then left into South Pattaya Rd and then turn right into Second Rd & right again into Soi 14. Veer to the right (insteady of going down Soi 15) and you will see them to your right. A couple of guys there 24 hrs who will give you a ticket and take care of your bike. 20 baht in high season.

It is a great location because you are right in the heart of the action

Hi chaps,

Thanks again for the great feedback!!!

I succesfully parked the bike down near Secrets on soi 14 as followed instructions form above and managed to park it free just b4 Secrets & was there stil in the wee hrs of sat morn!!!!

I did see the parkin place at the Grand Inn hotel too think was 20bt and looked pretty full there even in low season too.

Just have to have look around those side sois leading off WS as bit of a rabbit warren!!!

Cheers 4 now,

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"