Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Honda CBR 150R ~As New~

Mighty Omega

CBR 150R 23month old. Premium Bike . 18000km more warranty from Honda. Full servicebook. Bigger downpipe.

This bike works flawless ! Soon 12000km on the meter. Ultimate bike for city trafic .Low fuel consumption . Only used 91 octane.

New 2010/07/15: Light Bulbs,Oil,Airfilter,SparkPlug,Battery, Clean carburator.

Have GreenBook Chonburi plates., New Price 65k+

Bike located here in Pattaya third road. 98% as new .

Sales for 48000 THB Not include the name transfer fee.

C O L O M B I A 

• 2 weeks later...

CBR 150R 23month old. Premium Bike . 18000km more warranty from Honda. Full servicebook. Bigger downpipe.

This bike works flawless ! Soon 12000km on the meter. Ultimate bike for city trafic .Low fuel consumption . Only used 91 octane.

New 2010/07/15: Light Bulbs,Oil,Airfilter,SparkPlug,Battery, Clean carburator. ......

Kind of curious as to why you used 91 octane in it. 91 octane is probably overkill in that bike and probably won't give you any benefits either. Did the owners manual recommend 91 octane gas?

These days, it's best to use the recommended octane by the manufacturer for the bike since they are usually developed to run at the octane that the manufacturer recommends.

Suzuki recommends that my 2007 Hayabusa runs on 87 octane; so that's what I run.

(Higher octane fuel actually takes longer to 'ignite' than lower octance fuel. Using a higher octane fuel than recommended can actually decrease the performance of an engine, so it's always best to use the recommended octane by the manufacturer.)

Allen

Edited by abinder

Kind of curious as to why you used 91 octane in it. 91 octane is probably overkill in that bike and probably won't give you any benefits either. Did the owners manual recommend 91 octane gas?

These days, it's best to use the recommended octane by the manufacturer for the bike since they are usually developed to run at the octane that the manufacturer recommends.

Can't say I've noticed lower than 91 here - it tends to be 91 or 95 AFAIK.

My likl X1r scoot manual says 91 and they're always trying to put 95 in it.

Maybe it's Octhaine?

OP,

I have a 4 year old stock model, how much did the downpipe cost, and did you notice much of a difference?

Cheers.

I have removed a number of posts that are not related to the sale of this item. Please read the thead pinned in this forum: New policy for this section

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

OP,

I have a 4 year old stock model, how much did the downpipe cost, and did you notice much of a difference?

Cheers.

Hi., DownPipe is 1500THB at http://www.faddybike.com/static/cbr150.htm

Bike sounds better thats about it i think . , and less total Kg .

Reduced Price ! ., ., 45.000 THB

C O L O M B I A 

Hi., DownPipe is 1500THB at http://www.faddybike.com/static/cbr150.htm

Bike sounds better thats about it i think . , and less total Kg .

Reduced Price ! ., ., 45.000 THB

Cheers. 45k is a fair enough price.

Maybe put it up on bahtsold.com and craigslist if you haven't already.

I'd definitely get it up on bahtsold.