Sattahip Beach - highly recommended

LaaMok

หาดนางรำ - Nang Rum Beach

Better viewed with Google Earth, You can download Google Earth here

http://earth.google.com/

here are the directions (copy and paste this into the "To" box

Navy Beach, Sattahip" lat=12.61851, lon=100.920249

Or just use this link

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Navy+Beach,+Sattahip&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=58.72842,135.263672&ie=UTF8&hq=Navy+Beach,&hnear=Sattahip,+Chon+Buri,+Thailand&ll=12.61784,100.919359&spn=0.008973,0.016512&t=h&z=17

There are canoes for rent, rooms, food, drinks, free access (20 baht with car), its quite a busy beach, but the reason why I like it, is because the waters are clear!

nice looking beach are we hit with many hawkers

I have never seen a hawker down there. You possibly get some people selling food. But in general, I have never seen this, but you can get your food ordered to the beach, I usually hire a table and deck chairs for a few baht.

I went canoeing on this beach front with winston o boogle, mind out because there are rocks sticking up in some places, but you can see them.

Is this that beach we went down to a few times?

I have never seen a hawker down there.......................................

No danger of copping for a GAME OVER T-shirt down there then? :GoldenSmile1:

How many clicks is that from Pattaya?

Is this that beach we went down to a few times?

Yes, I am pretty sure it is! The last time I went there was probably with you. Its just past the shooting range.

No danger of copping for a GAME OVER T-shirt down there then? :GoldenSmile1:

How many clicks is that from Pattaya?

If you had popped to sattahip on the way home today to see me, I could have given you both a tour! Been cycling around the lake recently, all this loved up crap is wearing me out, starting lifting some weights again, god I need to be blown off soon, its been over a week since i had a nice ST down BC.

Its about 40 minutes drive from Pattaya on the bike.

If you had popped to sattahip on the way home today to see me, I could have given you both a tour! Been cycling around the lake recently, all this loved up crap is wearing me out, starting lifting some weights again, god I need to be blown off soon, its been over a week since i had a nice ST down BC.

Its about 40 minutes drive from Pattaya on the bike.

If you'd suggested it before we were lured upstairs by two temptresses in Candy Bar, instead of after we came crawling bleary eyed back down again, it would have been a darned good idea.

By the time I'd dropped DP back in town and got home it was well and truly dark and looked like I was going to get soaked. I'm not too keen on riding in the dark at the best of times, but with my little scoot groaning under the weight of about 200kg I didn't much fancy the ride. Not only do I not want to get legged down by a dog (or a monkey) again, but the thought of DP landing on top of me fair made my bleary eyes water.

Thanks for the invite - maybe we could work it the other way round some time and have a nap on the Jigsaw sofa on the way home

If you'd suggested it before we were lured upstairs by two temptresses in Candy Bar, instead of after we came crawling bleary eyed back down again, it would have been a darned good idea.

By the time I'd dropped DP back in town and got home it was well and truly dark and looked like I was going to get soaked. I'm not too keen on riding in the dark at the best of times, but with my little scoot groaning under the weight of about 200kg I didn't much fancy the ride. Not only do I not want to get legged down by a dog (or a monkey) again, but the thought of DP landing on top of me fair made my bleary eyes water.

Thanks for the invite - maybe we could work it the other way round some time and have a nap on the Jigsaw sofa on the way home

Mam bar seems to be the best bar at the moment, they were all in birthday suits dancing, last week! Maybe we could pop down there next week, you havent been on a sattahip crawl yet either!

Mam bar seems to be the best bar at the moment, they were all in birthday suits dancing, last week! Maybe we could pop down there next week, you havent been on a sattahip crawl yet either!

I'm up for it.

Will we go to that bar where the girls all jumped out the back into the sea when you turned up

- or maybe it was the BiB? :Scared2:

I'm up for it.

Will we go to that bar where the girls all jumped out the back into the sea when you turned up

- or maybe it was the BiB? :Scared2:

They jumped in the sea, when they heard the Pattaya bare backer motorbike gang were coming!

thanks for the link laamok now understand.

but i wouldnt class a 15yr old a woman

I never mentioned woman. I have never seen them down there that young, it surprised me too.

thanks for the link laamok now understand.

but i wouldnt class a 15yr old a woman

That sounded like a bit of sensationalism, but for me the story didn't need any.

The thought of 30 Thai females evading arrest by jumping out the back window into the sea was enough to crack me up.

That sounded like a bit of sensationalism, but for me the story didn't need any.

The thought of 30 Thai females evading arrest by jumping out the back window into the sea was enough to crack me up.

LOL it would have been a sight to behold