IGNORED

would like to rent longterm condo

cairns8

Hi bms,i move full time to patts in three days,i will be studying, and have a good income coming from outside of thailand.I would like to rent a condo in jomtien area,something like view talay 2 or 5,around 48sqm,fully furnished with good quality internet.I had a look at these two a month ago,but some of the prices realestates want are twice the price advertised for rent in the lobbies.There are alot of vacant condos at the moment,but would prefer to spend my money with a board member.If anyone wants to rent me there condo for six to 12months i would love to have a look.

Hi there you may wish to have alook thru this forum, I am in the process of buying a condo in Hyde Park II complex. This is a great location as it is about 15 mins walk to WS and is on the main baht bus route to either Jomtien or to further up 2nd road etc.

http://www.pattayacondoforum.com/forumdisplay.php/32-Hyde-Park-1

thanks devee8,i will check it out

I have only studio type vacancy room in Jomtien beach area. It's seaview and very close to the beach. Good security and aminity such as 7/eleven and Siam commerical bank. Let me know if you are into.

Thanks jackie i will check it out when i get to thailand in a few days

I have 80sq m condo with jacucci Bath and kitchen.. Based between Pattaya and Jomiten...Pm for photos...

Hi Cairns8, I just purchased a condo in View Talay 3, the direct beach front one. Was going to let it for the end of year holidays, but if you want a long term deal we can talk.

The place has ocean view & close to the pool. PM me for more details.

Thanks jackie i will check it out when i get to thailand in a few days

No problem. My room is suitable with a single man who like to live with freedom. It's 32 sq.m. with bahttube. Reasonable rent.

thanks everybody,have found a nice condo,cheers