IGNORED

Witherspoons

Just a quick word about Witherspoons on Soi Buakhow.I went there last night for the first time to watch the Grand Prix and a bite to eat.

Got to say the food was good quality,the girls that work there were really good and the place as a whole was spot on.

Well done to the boss there (I was THAT awkward customer,sorry !).I'll definately recommend the place and use it again.

• 2 years later...

traditional roast beef sunday lunch today :) not super great, but not bad at all

20130421_120909.jpg

20130421_134708.jpg

I used to enjoy the Sunday Roast watching F1 or bikes until they got mean with the gravy and then charged 20 Baht for a little jug of it.

Might be there tonight, but if there's footie or whatever else on they don't put the F1 commentary on, which sorta fcuks it for me.

traditional roast beef sunday lunch today :) not super great, but not bad at all

275bht  Bargain and only an extra 20 bht for gravy what more could you ask for in a sunday roast  ?.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

275bht  Bargain and only an extra 20 bht for gravy what more could you ask for in a sunday roast  ?.

JDM

A reasonable amount of gravy in the first place?

20 Baht can buy a meal out there....of sorts.  :Think1:

Just a quick word about Witherspoons on Soi Buakhow.I went there last night for the first time to watch the Grand Prix and a bite to eat.

Got to say the food was good quality,the girls that work there were really good and the place as a whole was spot on.

Well done to the boss there (I was THAT awkward customer,sorry !).I'll definately recommend the place and use it again.

The first time i went there the food was good, but the following year last august,went there for breakfast and dinner about 4 times, was very disappointed with the quality of the food.

Archived