Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheap Rental House on Hwy 36 3/2bed/bath

supersteve

12 mth lease or 144 K per year

Situated PATTAYA NORTH . Just off Hwy 36 .

Its a Must see ...

A Beautiful quiet home just away from the hussle and bussle but still close enough ..

IF YOU MUST !

post-37686-028876500 1278812419.jpg

Less than 4 minutes from the Regent school pattaya,(Nong Pla Lai)

This rural style location is less than 9 km or 10 minutes from the heart of pattaya &

Close to all amenities and Built with double clay brick cavity

Modern style 150 m2 - internal laundry .

Western Kitchen

Exclusive Small Village!

Huge open Plan Living ! CHEAP !

A/c x2

x4 ceiling fans

Water ..

Internet

everything ..

1 km from 7/11

HOME

- 3 Bedrooms

- 2 Bathrooms

Huge living area

-Kitchen

-Dine

-Large outdoor living area

I went to look at this place a couple of days ago. If you want somewhere quiet and secluded this is the place for you. It's a bit out of town so not really ideal if you like to hit the night life several evenings a week. An impressively large open plan kitchen/dining/living area and all modern conveniences. Great value for money and highly recommended.

• 1 month later...

I am a motivated renter and looking for a place by October 2010 or sooner if possible. Please let me know at your earliest convenience. my email is [email protected] if you want to contact me directly. Do you have any pics? I am seriously looking for a place ASAP THANKS!!!