IGNORED

Reccomended English/Thai food on the Dark side?

stickyfingers

Hi Chaps,

As now residing on the dark-side of town for long stay do any of the expats that live over this side have good reccomendations for english/thai food places over here.

Have plenty info of places in town & would reccom; Cafe pitini, Neeroys, Simons in Jomtien & Juice on previous visits.

Have only really tried few places so far on soi Khao Noi;

Red Lion (excellent english food although bit pricey bfasts at 180bt but great fish n chips at 170bt on fridays!!)

World of Sport (had an ok fruit juice and steak meal here recently & belive it was cafe uno before)

Any additions would be helpful esp more thai eating places too as few english bars/restaurants dotted around Khao Talo now.

Cheers 4 now,

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Hi Chaps,

As now residing on the dark-side of town for long stay do any of the expats that live over this side have good reccomendations for english/thai food places over here.

Have plenty info of places in town & would reccom; Cafe pitini, Neeroys, Simons in Jomtien & Juice on previous visits.

Have only really tried few places so far on soi Khao Noi;

Red Lion (excellent english food although bit pricey bfasts at 180bt but great fish n chips at 170bt on fridays!!)

World of Sport (had an ok fruit juice and steak meal here recently & belive it was cafe uno before)

Any additions would be helpful esp more thai eating places too as few english bars/restaurants dotted around Khao Talo now.

Cheers 4 now,

try the new inn on soi kho talo spelling not good. food not bad and has a pool table not seen many girls in there though. hope this helps.

Oscar's

Moo6, Pattaya Green View, Soi Siam Country Club

A few meters(same side) before Kiss Food & Drink and the Sauna, if you come from Lake Maprachan.

I've not been for a couple of years but Khun Johns by the lake normally does good english food.

Chok Dee on Soi Khoa Noi,it's near the new Honda shop and Villa supermarket,good food and a very good family type atmosphere.The boss is a guy named Doug and he and his wife go out of their way to make sure everything's good.

I also like the fact that if you fancy something that's not on the menu they'll do their best to make it for you.The Thai food is good too according to her ladyship and certainly when I've tried it I've enjoyed it.

The chef is a Thai lady and she's great,she speaks English very well and is a really good laugh and a nice person.

:10of10Score: for this place.

And also I've been to the Red Lion on Soi Khoa Noi.The fish and chips was fantastic and the liver bacon and onions was out of this world,the lady said the Thai food was delicious too.

Prices are probably a bit higher than other places but in my opinion the quality of the food was worth it.

Thanks for the idea sticky.Love the place.

Edited by Kessaya