IGNORED

FOR SALE - Olympus E-500 D-SLR Camera

lee10

Olympus EVOLT E-500, 8.0-MP,

Digital SLR Camera.

Great For Amateur Photographers!

I bought this camcorder in 2006 and paid more than $1,200. It is still a great camera especially for entry level photographers and captures great photos! This camera has received great reviews since it was released. I don’t mind letting this one go as I’m thinking about buying a new one when I get back to the US. I didn’t use it much in 2007 - 2009 since it was locked away in storage most of the time while I was overseas. I brought it with me to Thailand this year and have used it 3 times in the last 10 months. Price this one out online, you won’t find one for less without it having wear and tear or missing the lenses.

My loss is your gain.

C-Net Review: http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/olympus-evolt-e-500/1805-6501_7-31570097.html

PC Magazine Review: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,1897582,00.asp

Product Condition:

Condition - The camera unit is fully functional.

Cosmetic Condition - This unit is in great condition on the surface and LCD.

Product Description:

The Olympus EVOLT E-500 is the latest entry in a line of digital SLRs based on the "Four Thirds" standard developed jointly by Olympus and Kodak, first announced in fall of 2002. The first Four Thirds camera was the Olympus E-1 SLR, aimed at the professional market, and was followed up by the E-300, which brought the Four Thirds system down to a price range accessible to amateur and "enthusiast" shooters. The E-300 used the same lenses and sensor format as the original E-1, but offered an impressive eight-megapixel resolution, and shipped with a new ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-45mm lens.

Now, the EVOLT E-500 improves on its predecessor, offering the same eight-megapixel CCD, but expanding its exposure options to include more advanced bracketing and metering modes, a larger 2.5-inch LCD monitor, the ability to accept xD-Picture Cards, and a longer maximum exposure time. Many functions and features are the same as on the E-1 and E-300, including the unique "Supersonic Wave" filter that literally shakes dust off of the sensor's front filter, addressing a common problem with digital SLRs and the wide range of automatic and manual exposure modes. The new E-500 also comes in a dual lens kit package, featuring the ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-45mm and 40-150mm lenses. Read on for a full description of the Olympus E-500's features, operating modes, and a detailed analysis of its performance.

•  
  • 8.0-megapixel (effective) CCD with Supersonic Wave Filter delivering image resolutions as high as 3,264 x 2,448 pixels.
  • Digital SLR design and true optical viewfinder.
  • 2.5-inch, color, Hyper crystal LCD display for image review.
  • Lens mount accommodates full range of Olympus ZUIKO DIGITAL lenses.
  • Manual and automatic focus modes, with adjustable AF area and Single-Shot and Continuous settings, and manual focus bracketing.
  • Shutter speeds from 1/4,000 to 60 seconds, with a Bulb setting (eight-minute limit).
  • Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, and Manual exposure modes, plus 15 Scene modes.
  • Center-Weighted and Digital ESP metering systems, plus three Spot metering options.
  • Auto Bracketing and Sequential Shooting capture modes.
  • Adjustable White Balance with 10 settings, including a manual adjustment, Kelvin temperature range, and a bracketing option.
  • Variable ISO setting, with ISO equivalents from 100 to 1,600 (800 and 1,600 available when enabled in menu).
  • Sharpness, Color, Monochrome, and Graduation image adjustments.
  • Adobe RGB and sRGB color space options.
  • Built-in pop-up flash with six operating modes, intensity adjustment, and bracketing mode.
  • Hot Shoe for attaching external flash units, compatible with Olympus' own line of dedicated flash units for better-integrated exposure control.
  • JPEG, uncompressed TIFF, and RAW file formats.
  • Images saved on CompactFlash cards, xD-Picture cards, and Microdrives (no card included).
  • USB card reader for fast connection to a computer. (USB auto-connect for driverless connection to Windows Me, XP and 2000, and Mac OS 8.6 or greater.)
  • Power from rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (battery and charger included).

What You Get:

1 - The 8.0 effective Megapixel Olympus E-500 camera body

1 - F3.5-5.6 Zuiko Digital lens, 14 - 45 mm

1 - BLM-1 lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack

1 - Battery charger (All in one charger)

1 - Shoulder strap

1 - A/V cable

1 - Camera Manual (I’ll email you the pdf version)

1 – San Disk Ultra II 1.0GB CompactFlash Disk

1 – Flash Memory Card Reader with USB 2.0

1 - Camera Bag

Price: 10,000 BHT

Email me (Dustin) at: [email protected]

----

I'm also running an ad for a video camera here.... http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/58982-for-sale-high-definition-sony-handycam-camcorder/

I'll cut you a deal if you buy both

----

post-26238-097713200 1278373961.jpg post-26238-090076600 1278373964.jpgpost-26238-054764800 1278374417.jpg

post-26238-089065200 1278374346.jpg post-26238-082323100 1278374349.jpg post-26238-013856100 1278374352.jpg

post-26238-097874200 1278373928.jpg

Edited by lee10

I'm open to any reasonable offers if anybody is interested in this. I'm willing to give a reduced price to anyone who buys both this camera and this camcorder seen here... http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/58982-for-sale-high-definition-sony-handycam-camcorder/

Let me know if you're interested.

Dustin

Another note...

Feel free to check this against Amazon.com and Ebay to find better prices. If you can find any that have the same options I'm offering, at a better price, I'll meet that price which means you would save on shipping. Just send me the links or post them here in this thread and I'll check it out, but from what I seen before I posted this is it's priced lower then both.

Thanks, I appreciate any feedback.

Dustin

This item has been sold.

Thanks

Dustin

• 7 months later...

Hello.

The interesting name of a site - www.pattaya-addicts.com, interesting this here is very good.

I spent 1 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!

We were hiding.........

......and the camera was sold 7 months ago.

Hello.

The interesting name of a site - www.pattaya-addicts.com, interesting this here is very good.

I spent 1 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!

what????