Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

living in thai

Hello all hope your all well need some advice please

Thinking of moving and living in thailand i no i can get a 1 year visa but if i want to stay there for my life what are my options

Thanks for any help scotty

Search plenty of threads about that do a search then when you've got some specific Qs fire away

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.

some more information would help. Especially how old are you...over 50 or not

some more information would help. Especially how old are you...over 50 or not

no only 38 but feel like 50 if that counts

If you join a Thai language course which in turn would classify you as a student

you can obtain a 1 yr visa that way, I read about that on here so have a look see..

Hello all hope your all well need some advice please

Thinking of moving and living in thailand i no i can get a 1 year visa but if i want to stay there for my life what are my options

Thanks for any help scotty

For most people a non-immigrant "O" Visa works just fine, even if you want to stay long term, just means that you have to return to your home country to renew your visa upto to a max of every 15 months (daft Thai rules, you get another 90 day stamp before the 12 month anniversary of your visa).

Obviously if you don't want a rest from the Pattaya high life, then you have more of a problem; a "dodgy Education Visa may be a solution.

I'm 43 and just got my education visa,you need a letter from a language school in thailand,you then take the letter to a thai embassy in your own country,in oz it cost me $225 it takes about an hour to get.This gives me a multi entrance visa.Take this back to the school,they apply for a student visa for you.As long as you study thai at least 4hours a week,you can stay in thailand almost indefinitely.Every 90days they re apply for a visa on your behalf,it costs 1900baht and you don't have to leave the country.The language course costs about 25000baht for 180hours of lessons

The most important factor is that you will be able to support your life in LOS financially until the end of your days.

Then, depending on your acivity plan, I suggest a non-O or Non-B-visa. Later you can apply for a resident permit.

For more details and specific requirements contact your local Thai embassy or consulate.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

After a few years staying in Thailand, if you really want to stay in LOS, you can marry with your long term TG. Which is the most convenient option for most people.