IGNORED

shop for rent/transfer of contract.

barje47

Hi

Can not find out how to put pic on my old tread so making a new one.

130sqm bar/restaurant/cafe or whatever u want to do,2toilets,3aircons,new barcounter,new

tiles,new paint,new lights,watertank,waterpump etc.1 microwawe,1smal ownetoaster,tools etc.

second floor 130sqm rooms,4 of them,3 with toilet.Nw toilets

Brand new lease u take over 3+3 years lease 25k a month NO keymoney but U have to refund me some of

what i spend to renovat the place,I spent around 230k so best offer get the contract.In

soi yumi just behind carfeour,opposit Apus new condo(160units 70%sold)so greta location,a belive

good expacts trade for right idee.call me asap first decent offer get it.084 350787620100705_006.jpg20100705_005.jpg20100705_003.jpg

Edited by barje47

I need to leave asap sp I lower my pris to almost free.I spent around 220-250.000baht to renovate the place

but just give me 100k back ono and u have a great deal.

I need to leave asap sp I lower my pris to almost free.I spent around 220-250.000baht to renovate the place

but just give me 100k back ono and u have a great deal.

okok Now its the bottom price,Just give me 50.000baht and the place is yours;i have to leave soon.

so first one that show any money will get it

at 50,000 baht, looks like a good offer. Its very difficult to understand your thread. I was thinking of starting a gym and this looks like an ideal place, but the time isnt right.

looks like a really good building and rooms upstairs for possible rent aswell.looks like a lot for the money.

can you get to the rooms from outside or only from the inside ?

Edited by miles stewart

looks like a really good building and rooms upstairs for possible rent aswell.looks like a lot for the money.

can you get to the rooms from outside or only from the inside ?

The upstairs u can only get to from inside but its placed in the left hand side så easy to make like a corridor/walkway

and put a door so u can rent out the rooms if u want.The rooms upstairs is 1 very big,aroudne 50-60sqm with a lot of wood closets,and 2 around 15-20sqm all thsi 3 have toilet inside(new zink and shitter,sorry realy dont know the english word haha)one more room same size but no toilet,so perfekt for living plus staffrooms or what ever

(at 50,000 baht, looks like a good offer. Its very difficult to understand your thread. I was thinking of starting a gym and this looks like an ideal place, but the time isnt right.)

lamook Sorry if i not clear, i try again

Its the contract u will take over 3+3years lease,rent is 25k a month NO key money,the land lord want 2month deposit +first month rent

then is also 50k in transfer of contract.when signing of the contract(standard for most shops)this is not money for me,for landlord some everyware.

I spent 220-250.000 to renovating the building inside,tiles,new lights,frontwindows,walllamps,wooddekoration etc.This is what i want a

little bit back for.I not ecpect to get much but i want little bit so the first one that give me something i give the contractI want 50k

only.so u save around 200k.U had to all this i did any way because it was very uggly,thaistyle colors,green,blue and good knows what haha.I put in a very nice warm

brick/colored tiles and wood decor so its warm and cosy.U realy dont need to anything,start right away.so give me a call 0843507876

so is the 50,000 at the signing of each 3 year lease ?

if it is thats called key money,its a tax free payment to the freeholder.dont get me wrong if its every 3 years its not a big payment compared to other places in pattaya and well worth considering

my lease in bangkok cost me nothing to sign.

so is the 50,000 at the signing of each 3 year lease ?

if it is thats called key money,its a tax free payment to the freeholder.dont get me wrong if its every 3 years its not a big payment compared to other places in pattaya and well worth considering

my lease in bangkok cost me nothing to sign.

Sounds to me

50k to Seller for fixtures/fittings

50k to landlord to change name of contract into your name

75k to landlord for deposit and first months rent

then 25k every month after that

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

Sounds to me

but if its 50,000 each renewal its called key money.

money you pay but never get back you add into your rental agreement it still sounds cheap but the location may be an issue for some business to operate from

I think the 50k is just to change the name on the lease, which only needs to be done once? This seems to be normal practise.

I think the 50k is just to change the name on the lease, which only needs to be done once? This seems to be normal practise.

its only for change the lease to another name so its only once,or if u sell again.The location is very good,at least >I belive.

Across the the road 160condos Apus condominium finished next month and 70%sold:There is many farang living in this area

I been walking around and there is a lot of smal blocks of condos/housing recently built up so Im sure great for the right person and

dont forget u get 4room apartment upstairs or staffroom,short timerooms mAby?What do I know haha.

thailearner spot on this is what it is

Edited by barje47

it sounds really good

i know you said the rooms up stairs have toilets but are they proper bath rooms/shower rooms or are they just toilets

if its still going when i get back next week i will come and have a look at it.

its big enough to do many things with,even split into 2 by the look of it.

it sounds really good

i know you said the rooms up stairs have toilets but are they proper bath rooms/shower rooms or are they just toilets

if its still going when i get back next week i will come and have a look at it.

its big enough to do many things with,even split into 2 by the look of it.

its proper bathrooms big for shower but i have not put that in yet.I would say great rooms for staff exept one thats is around 50sqm and very very good standard

and sure is farangstandard for living in,very big but 2 other is what i would say staff room but ofcourse if u spent a little easy to upgrade them,the third one is ok

for stockroom or office etc.Give me a call when u are here.

Wow, it's very value of money. I think I would take it if I have enough time to take care the new business. Maybe I will call you and have a look at the place. I think I would like to set it as an internet cafe and resturant accomodation.

Rent room

Sell food

Sell internet wifi account or set internet cafe per hour.

Also stay myself for free caz I rent my condo about 15k a month.

Then, 10k more. Who care ??

Hallo

Thanks for all the intrest in my shop but its now sold.

Hallo

Thanks for all the intrest in my shop but its now sold.

and the winner is.................

cos of its great location, the shear size of the place, the great work that barje47 has done in there its getting transformed as we speak and will be the "sports Corner Bar" with 2 large pool tables darts an doms etc.

and hopefully the Grand opening with free food etc next Friday 23rd july....all welcome.

hopefully the Grand opening with free food etc next Friday 23rd july....all welcome.

To Mr.Bm

Please check the Fri 23rd, July. It's a Buddhism holiday.I'm not sure you can sell some bottles of beer or not.

hopefully the Grand opening with free food etc next Friday 23rd july....all welcome.

To Mr.Bm

Please check the Fri 23rd, July. It's a Buddhism holiday.I'm not sure you can sell some bottles of beer or not.

cheers for that i'd completley forgot about them, and if its owt like Soi 6 we dont normaly know till the day b4 when plod informs us.

funfun well done. He has done a good job with the floors etc it looks very tastefull and you have robbed him( 50000 baht )lol

Good luck with the bar

Jacky if you called him faster you would have made a good profit from this place lol You are in real estate or am i wrong ?

Yes, I"m in real estate company. His place is very profitable.I think I can estimate how much it cost from his renovation.

Yes, I"m in real estate company. His place is very profitable.I think I can estimate how much it cost from his renovation.

well call in on friday night for our grand opening party dont forget its free food, and give us your verdict, and a free valuation of course.

barje47 had done a great job with some renovation work and we have followed that on with a great theame and and my partner andy is a great guy who will make that bar a succsess for far too many reasons.

cheers

funfun well done. He has done a good job with the floors etc it looks very tastefull and you have robbed him( 50000 baht )lol

Good luck with the bar

Jacky if you called him faster you would have made a good profit from this place lol You are in real estate or am i wrong ?

thanks for the good luck, and "robbed him( 50000 baht " ha ha ha, i aint robbed anyone, he had it plastered all over the internet for sale,thai visa, here, bhat sold etc etc, my first viewing of the bar was 2 weeks before i got it, and right up till the last day i was still undecided and at all the talks he was aware from me to sell to anyone at any time as i was unsure of soi yume, id never been down there before so i kept going down and asking around etc.

we struck a deal both he and i were happy with, he needed out for his own reasons many people were coming and had come but no-one came up with any money, i paid him and the legals etc and job done.

now ive spent a lot more money this week and lots more this week coming, life's a gamble but i think we've done it right and just hope its a success,

hope you come along at the weekend and let me know, i'm not too old to take good advice, so any improvements you think we could do im all ears!!

thanks again.

funfun,

You should use the rooms upstair for rent. I think it's another way to give you some return. What you need is just some internet wifi and some furniture.That area is very convinience.I recommend.

funfun,

You should use the rooms upstair for rent. I think it's another way to give you some return. What you need is just some internet wifi and some furniture.That area is very convinience.I recommend.

"What you need is just some internet wifi and some furniture"

and some fridges and some beer and whiskey glass's and some staff and some tv's and some computors and lots of wiring and some pool tables ha ha ha, you make it sound so easy jakie.

i spent 1 million already this week, but we now getting there slowly, should be open thursday, grand opening friday.