Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

99 Baht Buffet in soi Dianna is gone?

I used to eat once a while at the LK Ranaissance in Soi Dianna for the 99 baht buffet, went yesterday wanted to eat the pizza buffet and they said it has moved to soi 7, went down there and couldn't find, does anybody has an idea where they have moved to?

I used to eat once a while at the LK Ranaissance in Soi Dianna for the 99 baht buffet, went yesterday wanted to eat the pizza buffet and they said it has moved to soi 7, went down there and couldn't find, does anybody has an idea where they have moved to?

Soi 7? There might be a Slices pizza on Soi 7 i think

I think they closed shop because I can't find where the went either~~~

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

I like that you say once, because i have tried every day menu once and never went back-it was all such a crap.

Yes it was cheap but the taste was so bad that after a meal there, i always wanted to go eat again else where.

One of my friends who was rather on a large side, was eating pizza, and after eating i think about 13 slices they started to ignore him.

Basically once people had a taste of the food, the place became empty-so its gone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

I like that you say once, because i have tried every day menu once and never went back-it was all such a crap.

Yes it was cheap but the taste was so bad that after a meal there, i always wanted to go eat again else where.

One of my friends who was rather on a large side, was eating pizza, and after eating i think about 13 slices they started to ignore him.

Basically once people had a taste of the food, the place became empty-so its gone!

i can understand why... lol

So i guess the taste was not bad for everybody !

i can understand why... lol

So i guess the taste was not bad for everybody !

Well i do not think it was about the taste in his case, the slices were so small and thin that i would say 3 of their slices would equal to 1 "normal" slice of pizza.

Despite owners statements that its freshly made- this was frozen pizza.

I am yet to see a place that can make a cook pizza in under 7 mins

Well i do not think it was about the taste in his case, the slices were so small and thin that i would say 3 of their slices would equal to 1 "normal" slice of pizza.

Despite owners statements that its freshly made- this was frozen pizza.

I am yet to see a place that can make a cook pizza in under 7 mins

i thought the pizza was OK for 99 baht plus a drink.

Have you tried Robins Nest just up the road? I liked their buffet better for 89baht.......thats if its still going

I watched this place being advertised on that pattaya television site, the owner was more scary that the food he did there.

Men fall in love by their eye`s, woman fall in love by their ear`s.

Have you tried Robins Nest just up the road? I liked their buffet better for 89baht.......thats if its still going

Robins Nest put the 99bht place out of business, unfortunately, after the other place closed the buffet price went up to 99bht then very quickly upto 119bht, then around March Robins Nest buffet nights finished. May be also related to the end of high season, I don't know, possibly it will be back in November.

Robins Nest put the 99bht place out of business, unfortunately, after the other place closed the buffet price went up to 99bht then very quickly upto 119bht, then around March Robins Nest buffet nights finished. May be also related to the end of high season, I don't know, possibly it will be back in November.

Thats normally the way with competition, get rid of your rivals then change the price accordingly. The 99baht place, days were always numbered when someone charges less for a better product.

And for 119bht its still a good feed for the price

So nobody knows where it has moved, it is probably bankrupt by Kuffki's group of friends, all big eaters!! :GoldenSmile1:

So nobody knows where it has moved, it is probably bankrupt by Kuffki's group of friends, all big eaters!! :GoldenSmile1:

I think its just gone. the restaurant is still there just no buffet

He started out ok. The breakfast was good but things went downhill. After a few meals I moved up to Robins Nest and found the food much better. Very decent place with good food.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to love the Dine for 99 ... I thought it was alright for the price ...

Where is the this place Robins Nest? and what sort of buffet is it?

Thai T-Shirt Factory is your one stop screen print and custom clothing solution.

Visit us now: ThaiTshirtFactory.com

If You Think It! We Can Print It!

I used to go to this place Robins nest the pea and ham soup was to die for HOWEVER During Songkran I witnessed what must be the owner and a few cockney fellas loudly using every nasty swear word about Thai girls over and over...I was sat with a thai girl at the time and the language was shocking...loudly how many they have f'd and what Ct's they all are it was shameful so they lost a daily customer at the place after that day as no excuse for that sort of attitude..

18 Coins aroundthe corner on Buakhao however is better in every way food much better prices cheaper and the staff friendly and they had the football on plasma screens in june....i walk past robins nest now....if the owner is a board member i offer no apologies as it wasnt an isolated incident and i have seen you hold court loudly and allow filthy language in front of any customers male or female on two occaisions which is also disrespectful to your female staff,not only paying customers.you may care less but my three mates and tilac de jours also followed.

18 coins a much better experience. better food and attitude without the ego

Edited by PawYai

It's funny both the Dine for 99 and Robins Nest were packed out when they had the buffets on (even I went). But since they have stopped both places are always empty when I pass. Maybe it was a loss leader but you would think they would keep it on if it was so successful.