Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

DS Crawls from Irish Rovers?

wetwillie

Is Irish Rovers still doing a Darkside crawl now that Dom Isn't there.

If not are any other places organizing them or do I have to do one myself?

They still are according to their website.

Dom was doing them when i was over earlier this year even tho he is no longer associated with the rovers but he then went to Philpines with Ettan and havent heard of him since ? both he and Ettan have vanished into the big black pussy :rolleyes: . Try and send him a pm (crowsnest) he might have found his way back to pattaya by now if that fails go see Adam at your favourite bar on soi 8 ( cherry bar ) were you picked up that stunner in white he runs bar crawls to darkside and bang chang :Whistle: When you thinking on going back WW ? :Buddy1: :Drink4:

Dom was doing them when i was over earlier this year even tho he is no longer associated with the rovers but he then went to Philpines with Ettan and havent heard of him since ? both he and Ettan have vanished into the big black pussy :rolleyes: . Try and send him a pm (crowsnest) he might have found his way back to pattaya by now if that fails go see Adam at your favourite bar on soi 8 ( cherry bar ) were you picked up that stunner in white he runs bar crawls to darkside and bang chang :Whistle: When you thinking on going back WW ? :Buddy1: :Drink4:

I noticed he hasn't been posting. I've been waiting on the TR. I never seem to be in Patts when Adams crawls go over to the DS, maybe this time I'll be luckier.

I'm over for the first 3 weeks in October. When you getting back Dean??

Dom is still around bro and has the same # so give him a call to get the lowdown on his new biz in New market plaza opposite soi 8!

Otherwise I suggest you take a look in my new TR due august 10th with all the details on the best wet DS crawl ever :GoldenSmile1:

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

i plan on doing Darkside and Ban Chang crawls once a week

come with me my son

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

come with me my son

Hey Bob, when are you back in Patts?

Dom is still around bro and has the same # so give him a call to get the lowdown on his new biz in New market plaza opposite soi 8!

Otherwise I suggest you take a look in my new TR due august 10th with all the details on the best wet DS crawl ever :GoldenSmile1:

whats all this mate has Dom got new bar :question1: whats bar name. Last i heard both he and Ettan went awol in Philipines

come with me my son

They dont call him they call him Bang Chang Bobby for nothing :D

whats all this mate has Dom got new bar :question1: whats bar name. Last i heard both he and Ettan went awol in Philipines

The little half-breed is still missing in Phils. We are actually a bit worried because no signs of life for more than 2 months :Circle_Sharks:

The Dominator is setting up a café, don't know the name yet but hopefully it's up and running when I get there :GoodNews1:

Johnny Wilde

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

Hey Bob, when are you back in Patts?

hey

i am back on october 19 till march 28

i wish it was sooner

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

:Greetings9:

Dom,

I know it is a long way in the future but will you be running Darkside/Ban Chang Bar Crawls in December if so do we contact you through the Irish Rovers or direct?

:Chokdee:

Hoffmeister :Circle_Sharks:

Worry no-more once your here i will find something to get your willy wet!!!!! :GrinNod1::07:

I'll get in toucn a few days before I leave farang land.

Maybe i will start a new thread specifically for Darkside and BanChang crawls and take guys out but first you will have to pay up front as last year people where putting their names down, bus was full turning people away only on the day maybe half showed up due to alchohol i assume!

So for this reason it will be first come first served no deposit no-name as we have to order mini-bus etc!

Hope you understand! :001_Thank_You5:

Will keep you posted after 16th when back from Buriram! :001_Thank_You5:

What about doing one the 20 or 21st Dom, let me score a crew and we are rolling again :4:

Johnny Wilde

• 11 months later...

Hrm.

There is not much for it then. I must run off to Soi LK Metro and find the Irish Rovers immediately.

Apparently I have 500 Baht too much in my pocket and I need to take a tour.

Thanks again to the forums and other BMs and all the excellent info!

G

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Does Irish Rovers still do DS bar crawls ?

No not doing them now but still doing Ban Chang on Tuesdays.

We stopped doing the DS crawls about a year ago. The main reason was the amount of girls seriously declined, Sometimes we had 20 guys going into a bar with 2 girls working. We can arrange "special requests" if there is enough interest, 

We still do the BC run Every tuesday at 2pm fro Irish Rovers a great day out and good way of meeting fellow mongers. 

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

Archived