IGNORED

Any good thai language school in pattaya?

trilobites

I will like start learning thai, and im thinking about a language school in Pattaya.

Becouse i live near Pattaya Klang, i will like to ask about Pro-Language, in front Carreofurd, and about LC International language en computer school, in second road.

http://www.prolanguage.co.th/pro_language_contact/

http://www.lcpattaya.com/index.htm

If you have any experience in this two schools, please tell me about.

Thanks.

if it's not for a visa why not look for a 1-1 teacher?

Yes .. is what im thinking

1 to 1 teacher, but from one of this languages school.

I used LC for two 20-hours courses back in 2003 and 2004.

Back then they were located on soi 6/1 towards Beach Road.

I paid 7,000 Baht for a 1-1 course and were allowed to set my dates as I liked with my teacher which was pretty convenient.

All teachers are professionals and not former bargirls or the like.

The owner (Khun Kittipong, if I remember right) came along with the promise that I would be able to speak, read and write basic Thai if I enrolled for a 60-hours course with his school. Moreover I would get a certificate about it from some Thai Ministry or Chamber of Commerce or some other instiution I forgot. I did not do it.

You might try to get some private agreement with one of the teachers after a first course. The going rate is (to the best of my knowlegde) somewhere between 150 and 250 Baht for one hour, so you would get it cheaper this way. But first steps should be made in school.

So, yes I can recommend LC.

The difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.

I used LC for two 20-hours courses back in 2003 and 2004.

Back then they were located on soi 6/1 towards Beach Road.

I paid 7,000 Baht for a 1-1 course and were allowed to set my dates as I liked with my teacher which was pretty convenient.

All teachers are professionals and not former bargirls or the like.

The owner (Khun Kittipong, if I remember right) came along with the promise that I would be able to speak, read and write basic Thai if I enrolled for a 60-hours course with his school. Moreover I would get a certificate about it from some Thai Ministry or Chamber of Commerce or some other instiution I forgot. I did not do it.

You might try to get some private agreement with one of the teachers after a first course. The going rate is (to the best of my knowlegde) somewhere between 150 and 250 Baht for one hour, so you would get it cheaper this way. But first steps should be made in school.

So, yes I can recommend LC.

Thanks.. i think i will do something like that.

And how is your language now? you continue learning thai?

its funny i was thinking of asking all of the very same questions.. im going to have 14 days in patts in october and i wanted to get a tutor myself... 2 hours everyday... i already speak pretty well but i cant read or write yet and i wanted to speak with someone who can understand english and help me trouble shoot when i speak incorrectly and help me understand why... if anyone knows a contact for a tutor please post here or i was going to do the same and look at the schools.. i would preferably like a male tutor.. because i learn everything i know from woman.. my girlfriend and her friends and even the instructional pod casts i have are all woman teachers.. plus i think it will help my with my tones as well...

thanks...