Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

More Billabong price drops

gregj69

Finally realized that the local beers have to be cheaper so we are dropping all local beers 10 baht to 55B. With the members discount card of 15% that makes them about 46 baht each.

Cheers

Greg

see you next week.

See you in a week Greg champion effort.Hope to see a lot of forum members there.Maybe we should hold a meeting there.

Good idea, we will get it on the list

Good idea, we will get it on the list

Friday july 16th is a very convenient date to let Greg host the board meet :GoldenSmile1:

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

Friday july 16th is a very convenient date to let Greg host the board meet :GoldenSmile1:

Very happy to do that. Just let me know.

Cheers

Greg

Could you remind me 10 days before? I have alot of things going on and its difficult to keep track.

Billabong is a top spot on LK, it's my early evening spot of choice for a few warm-up beers when I'm staying in the region

Drunk_Party.gif

Greg is a good host, and his mamasung Joy is a treasure. It's a great place in a top location on the corner, so prime spot for watching the world go by; girls arriving for work at DD, Lolitas just 20 yards away, hard to beat.

I'd certainly recommend it for a BM meet, or just a visit in general. 9of10Score.gif

GeeMan

Could you remind me 10 days before? I have alot of things going on and its difficult to keep track.

No probs!

Johnny Wilde

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

• 2 weeks later...

trust johnny to choose a bar next to lolitas and Devils Den :10of10Score:

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

johnny your an animal but beer cheaper good news for fellow mongers!

What's cooking GREG? :001_Thank_You5:

Fuck off Dominator I am just a blend copy of you :GoldenSmile1:

trust johnny to choose a bar next to lolitas and devils den :10of10Score:

I am just lazy as fuck and want a rendez-vous close to my quarters :Dehydrated:

And if my main man the Domesticator lets me do his X I wont leave LK :Evil_Grin2:

Johnny Wilde

Am I right in thinking that Billabong is in LK Metro. Let me know I will make a visit Thanks for making an effort !!

Edited by chunderground

Am I right in thinking that billabong is in LK Metro. Let me know I will make a visit Thanks for making an effort !!

Thats right. Here's a map.

mapsmall.jpg

46 Baht for a beer on the Metro is like a sore dick, you can't beat it

Finally realized that the local beers have to be cheaper so we are dropping all local beers 10 baht to 55B. With the members discount card of 15% that makes them about 46 baht each.

Cheers

Greg

Hello Greg,what is that members discount card?can i have these also?

Greetings

Kenneth

Hello Greg,what is that members discount card?can i have these also?

Greetings

Kenneth

No worries.Just call in and ask for one.

Cheers

No worries.Just call in and ask for one.

Cheers

Thanks,you can expect me on 12july

grtz