Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TOP10 Bar at Walking Street

Vijay

I am a regular visitor to Pattaya and visit twice a year for 5 days each trip. I have been there 4 times and love to hang around Walking Street. one of the lady i met was about 30+ and a freelancer by name Linda. He gives perfect service and i used her for LT @ 1800bht. refer the first picture with red top and white short. The girl in the second picture is Khan and may be of 25yrs.. good figure.. bit hesitant.. good for ST.. @800 bht. Khan can be located in TOP10 bar on WS. At this TOP10 bar there are 3 girls who are in 25+ age are good and hot.. pl share your experience with any of these fems if any.. Cheers..

I am visiting again during July 1wk.. any of your inputs / known contacts will help !!post-29920-002625500 1277293527.jpg post-29920-010657500 1277295323.jpg

I am a regular visitor to Pattaya and visit twice a year for 5 days each trip. I have been there 4 times and love to hang around Walking Street. one of the lady i met was about 30+ and a freelancer by name Linda. He gives perfect service and i used her for LT @ 1800bht. refer the first picture with red top and white short. The girl in the second picture is Khan and may be of 25yrs.. good figure.. bit hesitant.. good for ST.. @800 bht. Khan can be located in TOP10 bar on WS. At this TOP10 bar there are 3 girls who are in 25+ age are good and hot.. pl share your experience with any of these fems if any.. Cheers..

I am visiting again during July 1wk.. any of your inputs / known contacts will help !!lin-1.jpg 100_1654.JPG

nice mate

first lady is Awesome but don;t you think you paid too much to her coz she is a freelancer

you can get freelancer for 1000-1500 TBH

asian.gif

asian.gif

hey mate

one more thing im also planing to visit pattaya in july 2nd or 3rd week

can you share your previous experiences so that i can get some knowledge

:001_Thank_You5:

asian.gif

Not sure where you plan to stay at Pattaya.. for me it was more comfortable to stay at hotel Beverly plaza which is very near from Walking Street. If you are looking for any specific info pl let me know, and will share info whatever i can. Cheers and all the best.. I will be at pattaya mostly from 8th July to 12th july.

nice mate

first lady is Awesome but don;t you think you paid too much to her coz she is a freelancer

you can get freelancer for 1000-1500 TBH

probably yes that i paid more since that was my first experience at pattaya.. also may be due to peak seasonal time.. If you know any contacts pls share.. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.. the latest update on this topic.. i just returned from Pats yesterday after a 5 days freakout there... The TOP10 Bar on WS is closed.. Khan is now working at Simon New 2 complex and you can find her on the first bar on your left in Simon New 2. Linda left for Australia.. looks like she got someone there who is taking care of her !! The other female i met was Pook (i guess the name of the bar is Star bar.. diagonally opp to Insomnia).. good for ST..

post-29920-067212900 1279013819.jpg

Nice mate 5 days is no where near enough

As long as you had a good time where's the harm.

As for numbers man let them come to you XD

or get her before someone else does

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...