IGNORED

What to do abt hotel rooms ?

rohan3009

Hello all Pattaya addicts.

Im going first time to Pattaya & im going there for girls

Im going along with my friend so is it advice able to book two hotel rooms,

or should we take single room coz i am reading forum every day & there are so many post

saying that dont go with any lady for long time you can get short time hotels alongside of ,

Walking Street so that i can save some money

earlier my plan was to pic a girl from Walking Street & take her to the hotel which i booked. so thats why me & my friend need 2 rooms

which is the best way plz help me with these.

Thank you :)

Edited by rohan3009
asian.gif

Hello all Pattaya addicts.

Im going first time to Pattaya & im going there for girls

Im going along with my friend so is it advice able to book two hotel rooms,

or should we take single room coz i am reading forum every day & there are so many post

saying that dont go with any lady for long time you can get short time hotels alongside of ,

walking street so that i can save some money

earlier my plan was to pic a girl from walking street & take her to the hotel which i booked. so thats why me & my friend need 2 rooms

which is the best way plz help me with these.

Thank you :001_Thank_You5:

two rooms mate...always. Never know what will happen in Patts.

[i][size="3"][color="#ff0000"][/color][/size] [/i]

Two rooms mate, why would you want to share when they are so cheap?

I'd be pretty shocked if you got any response OTHER than "two rooms," despite your "ST only" plan.

As many a wise monger has posted on here, all plans are shot once you hit Pattaya!

If you want a good room where you can stay with another mate, you'll spend more money than having two budget rooms.

also note that a ST room is around 100b, and sometimes 300b !

You can find budget rooms around 400b, I think.

1 romm 400b for 2 people : 200b per person + 2 x 100b ST = 400b

Same as a budget room where you can bring ladies 10 times a day...

So bad idea, mate...

2 rooms mate unless u want to share your girl aswell

MIKE

as other BM's say "2 rooms".

They are cheap. You can get hotels right in the middle of the action on Soi7/8 for less than a 1000bht a night including b/fast etc. Forget the St rooms, use your own.

Edited by Craig_ozz

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Yes mate listen to the other bms, rooms are cheap enough and u will enjoy it alot more in your own room.

I would also add an other thing :

ST rooms are for crazy people like me that just dont bother wasting money in a STroom as they've already paid an other one (hotel)...

When I see a girl, I just wanna shake her right now, and no wait to go back to the hotel. Stupid wasting of money, I agree, but I cant help it !

So if you're on a budget, just bring everything to your own room... (ST, LT, food, drink...)

Edited by jojomecanic

Definately two rooms. Unless of course you are planning on double teaming the girls you take? Not my scene but each to their own;-)

Sharing a room is a big NO NO

Have your own room

I would also add an other thing :

ST rooms are for crazy people like me that just dont bother wasting money in a STroom as they've already paid an other one (hotel)...

When I see a girl, I just wanna shake her right now, and no wait to go back to the hotel. Stupid wasting of money, I agree, but I cant help it !

So if you're on a budget, just bring everything to your own room... (ST, LT, food, drink...)

Thanx Mate

It's so nice of you Highly appreciated :001_Thank_You5:

asian.gif

Coming from Bombay, Hundreds of ladyboys there, are you bringing one with you? :GoldenSmile1:

Coming from Bombay, Hundreds of ladyboys there, are you bringing one with you? :GoldenSmile1:

No mate im not into ladyboys.

Why should i bring ladyboy from mumbai when i can get so many lovely Thai ladies there in WS :10:

asian.gif