IGNORED

PICK YOUR ENGLAND TEAM

JASONTHAI

So it's make or break time for England on Wednesday, a game they have to win so guy's who would you have in your team for the big game, I would have the following (3,5,2) with Barry & Lampard or Gerard helping the defence

KEEPER : DAVID JAMES

DEFENCE : JOHNSON, TERRY, COLE

MIDFIELD : WRIGHT PHILLIPS, GERARD, LAMPARD, BARRY, JOE COLE

STRIKERS : ROONEY, DEFOE

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

So it's make or break time for England on Wednesday, a game they have to win so guy's who would you have in your team for the big game, I would have the following (3,5,2) with Barry & Lampard or Gerard helping the defence

KEEPER : DAVID JAMES

DEFENCE : JOHNSON, TERRY, COLE

MIDFIELD : WRIGHT PHILLIPS, GERARD, LAMPARD, BARRY, JOE COLE

STRIKERS : ROONEY, DEFOE

Spot-on team, as long as they are all played in their favourite and best positions.

Here's an honest opinion from a welshman

James

Johnson Dawson Terry A Cole

Barry

Lennon J Cole

Gerrard

Crouch Defoe

I would start with this team, why J Cole has been left out i don,t know. Crouch and Defoe looked sharp and up for it when they came on and by leaving Rooney on the bench it will give him the kick up the arse that he needs to come on and make an impact.

Good luck for Wednesday!!

Spot-on team, as long as they are all played in their favourite and best positions.

Something like this ?

JAMES

JOHNSON TERRY A COLE

BARRY

WRIGHT PHILLIPS LAMPARD J COLE

GERARD

DEFOE ROONEY

Something like this ?

JAMES

JOHNSON TERRY A COLE

BARRY

WRIGHT PHILLIPS LAMPARD J COLE

GERARD

DEFOE ROONEY

That would work a treat, in my opinion.

I reckon you should take over Fabio's job! GoldenSmile1.gif

That would work a treat, in my opinion.

I reckon you should take over Fabio's job! GoldenSmile1.gif

I had to turn it down due to my trips to LOS there can only be 1 winner in the end of the day GoldenSmile1.gif

I had to turn it down due to my trips to LOS there can only be 1 winner in the end of the day GoldenSmile1.gif

I think you made a wise choice!

I would play 4 4 2 as follows.

James

Johnson Dawson Terry Cole

S W Phillips Gerrard Lampard J Cole

Rooney De Foe

If Rooney plays like he did against Algeria i would take him off and replace him with Crouch.

I think the manager will go with upson and terry in defence.

There is a lack of confidence in the team, if we dont win against Slovenia the manager should go.

My thoughts?

Send the entire squad home and sack Cappello.

Send out a team of players from the football league managed by Harry Redknapp.

We would not be expected to win the World cup or even reach the second round. The pride and passion and belief of the under dog would gain us the victory against Slovenia. The pride and passion of players who love the shirt and love their country.

I have heard excuse after excuse...and I'm fed up with this. Thes guys are paid £100,000 a week plus and I have seen better school boy football.

Apart from Gerrard who did his best in the wrong position as usual.

If any of you agree with me and have some suggestions of good football league players who can replace this shower please add them to the thread.

I'll start it...Alex McCarthy..Goalkeeper (Reading..on loan last season performed miracles to keep team in League 1)

Sorry to thread fuck...I just don't think any of the current team apart from Gerrard is fit to wear the shirt right now.

I hope that I am proved worng I really do. But Slovenia are very well organised and I can't see us beating them

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

So about the same pile of crap who have not yet performed on the biggest stage of their career, they are a disgrace.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

My thoughts?

Apart from Gerrard who did his best in the wrong position as usual.

Sorry to thread fuck...I just don't think any of the current team apart from Gerrard is fit to wear the shirt right now.

No idea why you're defending Gerrard? Given the herculean performances & effort we've all seen him put in wearing a Liverpool shirt, I'd say his abject display on Friday night was even more inexcusable than those given by less lauded players. Same applies to Rooney. Never thought I'd see them play so badly.

Rooney's outburst sums their attitude up, at the time they honestly thought they had done no wrong. You've got Terry who goes and shags some bestmates ex missus and he loses captaincy and this was only done under public/press pressure (even made the 6 o'clock news)....was this the start of the slippery slope? If Terry was captain would it have been different? Regardless of all the arguments the first one starts with getting an English manager. How would have Ferguson dealt with the Ronney's little outburst....its quite simple he wouldnt have done it in the first place if there had been a proper manager in control, someone the players had fear/respect for! ....(rant over)

Its all very well picking players but when outside issues also dictates the issue of selection what hope is there!

KNOB IS AS KNOB DOES