Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pirate software

Cheetah

Is there anywhere in Pattaya where I can buy cheap pirate software packages (the likes of Windows XP, Microsoft Office, etc)?

I know there are some places in Bangkok but what about Pattaya?

Pattaya is not just one more place where we can enjoy our favourite hobby, Pattaya is the sacred land where we can practise our religion.

Is there anywhere in Pattaya where I can buy cheap pirate software packages (the likes of Windows XP, Microsoft Office, etc)?

I know there are some places in Bangkok but what about Pattaya?

Tukcom is the place for software in Pattaya, its on Pattaya tai.

agreed tuk com you can find just about anything you want in there in the way of software.

tuk com,upper levels

take plenty baht

and a wheel barrow

as they ton stuff to buy

i use pantip in bangkok,myself

as buy it before fly home

so not carry it around ,on my holiday

but yes,about 200 baht a cd

i got xp,vista,win7 there

antivirus,lot thai mp3

use it here in u.k

build ,set up pc,s/lappys

all thai software

better than pc world

tukcom got atms ,easy to find,about 5 levels to see

google tukcom

theres a website too

cheap mobils,pcs,cameras

pantip got website too

also in chang mai,but not so big or good

you love it,can eat or drink in there too

some cute girls in there too

i spent 5 hours in there last trip

bought my tilak a camera,phone

as you do

i went for the cds

well good luck

nice dept store

ask for tukcom,taxi get you there

tukcom - make sure you ask for discount though as with pirated stuff you generally get great deals. Also I found that if you say "mai ow glong" (i don't want the box) you get much better deals.

I went to Tukcom and found all I needed - that was great advice, guys, thanks for your help!

Pattaya is not just one more place where we can enjoy our favourite hobby, Pattaya is the sacred land where we can practise our religion.

• 2 weeks later...

And if you are not in pattaya, And need some you can get them thru thepiratebay dot org ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Tukcom is the place for software in Pattaya, its on Pattaya tai.

Is Pattaya Tai the same road as South Pattaya Road? If not, where is Pattaya Tai?

bb69

Is Pattaya Tai the same road as South Pattaya Road? If not, where is Pattaya Tai?

bb69

You are right bud, Pattaya Tai= South Pattaya road in English :)

Went to the zoo today. Spent ages at the camel enclosure, looking at their toes. They look nothing like a fanny. Disappointing.

And if you are not in pattaya, And need some you can get them thru thepiratebay dot org ;)

[/quote

My link free and latest :Chokdee::Chokdee:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

• 3 months later...

Do they offer any CDs that have complete seasons of television shows in iphone/ipad quality. They should be able to put a whole season of The Simpsons or Family Guy on a disc. Putting all my purchases on one DVD would also be better for me rather than bring 20 discs through customs. Is this possible? The BM is dead on regarding thepiratebay. Its the iPods best friend. Thanks for any advise.