Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How to take a Thai girl to USA for visit?

budbandit

So I'm assuming it could be hard to take a thai girl to the USA just to visit. Not for marriage, not for school, but just to visit. I've heard it's near impossible and that they have to have a lot of money in the bank? Why would that be? What would I have to do to bring a thai girl over to visit for a few weeks. Assume I want to bring a favorite bargirl here, what's the big deal?

Theres a lot of into on this topic if you search mate.

Its hard to get Thai nationals to the west.

Espeically the UK and USA.

The main concren for your government is that she'll do a runner and work illegally over there.

If she has a high paid job in thailand to go back to, lots of money, property etc. Then getting a visa is easy.

She's clearly not going to be working illegal and dodging the police.

In the UK its these three

1. Proof of a reason to return. I.e. she will go back to thailand. Money, job, children are all good reason. Most bar girls would flunk this category.

2. Proof you can support her. You have a house and a good income

3. Proof of realationship. Letters, phonecalls on a daily basis for 6 months or more.

A girl with no money, or good job and no assets will find it very hard to get a visa.

Especially as a tourist.

If your thinking about just having sex on tap for a few months then forget it. :(

Many people have gone this route succesfully so don't lose heart if you love the girl. But its going to be a big project.

If all you need as a poor person was a plane ticket to come to the US, then why wouldnt you do it? The two main reason why it more difficult for people from poorer nations to receive tourist visa are, human trafficking and illegal immigration.

I want to do the same thing

bring different bg over for 2 weeks at a time - cheaper than flying me over there.

but appears so difficult - not worth trying.

they all say that england and australia are much easier...

i have paid for my parents, siblings, nieces/nephews to visit New York from Australia - they are all poor - no questions asked.

why do they single out lbfms in pink mini-skirts?

Edited by jackNYC

In the US they do a very piss poor job of tracking, and then deporting anyone that overstays their visa. Instead they have choosen to try and set the bar very high for those that want to obtain a visa - basically hoping that they can minimize folks that will actually overstay by not giving a visa to those that are a possible threat to overstay. The result is that basically in order for someone from Thailand to get a tourist visa to enter the US, they have to convince the consular officer that they are not a threat to overstay. Which means they have to have significant ties to something(s) in their home country - enough ties that the consular officer is convinced they will not overstay their visa. Some examples are children or relatives (that will not be traveling with them), property in their home country, good job in their home country, etc.

This is outside of the issue of being able to prove that they have the means to make the trip - which basically boils down to haveing money in the bank, and/or a decent paying regular job.

This of course is to say nothing about the visa application requiring a work history, and specifically if they have ever been a prostitute.....

But the main, and most difficult obstacle, is that they must convince the consular officer that they are no threat to overstay their visa.

Have her fly to Mexico, and then she can walk across the border like the other 10M+ illegals in the US!

Seriously, I brought my GF from Philipines over for a visit, and like the above poster said:

1) She had to prove she would go back (she has 3 younger kids in PI)

2) I had to prove my income and the fact I could support her if she did run

3) Show proof that there was an ongoing relationship

In all it took about 9 mos of waiting in lines and filling out paperwork...

I am a very very hansum man, just ask any of the BG's I have BFed!!!

We can recommend a Bangkok registered agent.........

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Have her fly to Mexico, and then she can walk across the border like the other 10M+ illegals in the US!

Seriously, I brought my GF from Philipines over for a visit, and like the above poster said:

1) She had to prove she would go back (she has 3 younger kids in PI)

2) I had to prove my income and the fact I could support her if she did run

3) Show proof that there was an ongoing relationship

In all it took about 9 mos of waiting in lines and filling out paperwork...

+1. send her across the border on a wet tortilla.

I tried for a tourist visa with my Thai girlfriend earlier this year.

She arrived for her interview with bank statements showing nearly 1 million baht on deposit, a letter from her employer and a letter from me about the specific details of our trip- when she would return and that I would be paying for all of the expenses- it meant nothing at all.

They told her to apply for a fiancee visa and said her tourist visa application was denied.

She arrived for her interview with bank statements showing nearly 1 million baht on deposit, a letter from her employer and a letter from me about the specific details of our trip- when she would return and that I would be paying for all of the expenses- it meant nothing at all.

They told her to apply for a fiancee visa and said her tourist visa application was denied.

Well damn that sucks. Looks like it's damn near impossible unless you plan to marry them, that's something I'm not gonna go near. Who conducted the interview? Where was it done?

Interviews are done by US Consular employees/officers. They can be done in Thai or English - up to you. They can be done at any US Consular office - in Thailand I think they have these only in Chang Mai, and Bangkok (but there might be more). Much of the process can now be done on-line - with the obvious exception of the interview itself.

Based on the way the US system functions the decission is pretty much in the hands of the consular officer conducting the interview, and technically speaking as it relates to non-immagrant visas - sponsorship really doesn't matter. The cosular officer can make or break your interview/ visa chances, and they can issue a ten year, or even just a three month visa - all based upon their own personal decision.

One million baht in the bank and you are paying for all the expenses?? No wonder that the application was rejected. If she truly has that much money then she should apply alone. Of course they are going to want to see that there was a legitimate source for the money, not a transfer from your account and some business explanation for it.

If you're not a cynic, you're not paying attention.

If I really am a pessimist, you'd think I'd be plesantly surpised by the outcome of thing more often than I am.