IGNORED

Thai Visa Express or should it be Thai Visa Success?

Amsterdave

Personally I will call them the latter as we just received the good news my little honeyko got her UK Visa and will be flying to the UK next month! Big thanks to Paul and his team at Thai Visa Express (www.thaivisaexpress.co.uk) for putting together all the documents for the Visa application and providing sound advice along the way! The whole process from the 1st contact with Visa Express to getting the Visa took less than a month. In fact, after taking the application to the Visa processing center in Bangkok we had the approval within a week.

After reading many posts regarding how difficult it is to get a UK visa I was a little concerned, so decided to look into Visa services. I decided to contact Thai Visa Express because of the advice Paul had provided on the board and recommendation from other BM’s. I initially contacted Paul by email explaining our relationship history and asking questions. He provided sound advice and based on the information I provided stated we had a good chance of getting the Visa, however, he could not guarantee success as there does not seem to be any set rules the Embassy goes by to approve or disapprove the application.

I spoke with Paul a number of times before we finally met up in Pattaya to show me the Visa packet he had put together and complete the remaining Visa documentation. I was impressed with the Visa packet and effort put into getting everything organized. I’m pretty sure anyone can complete the actual application, however, the Visa Express team put together an actual Visa packet which includes all the supporting documents in an easy to read format. The team takes care of everything from putting together all the documentation to bringing your lady to Bangkok for finger prints and Visa submittal. I would not have been able to put together such a good packet or taken care of things sitting here in London.

I would not say we had any more information than many of you will have, but here are some of the details we provided that might help with your own applicaton:

•  
  • We’ve been together for a little less than 12 months.

• I spent approximately 4 months in Thailand over the year we’ve been together (Travelled to Thailand 6 different times last year). All trips obviously documented in the UK passport.

• Only had 3 month phone history because the VoIP service we use to talk each week can only provide a 90-day call report. Did not have any phone bills to show nor did we provide any Yahoo messenger chat print outs. Fully explained in a 2 page Word document how we speak using the Softphone VoIP service via my computer and why I only had 90-days of reports and no billing info.

• Provided a relationship summary document which showed a chronological overview of the time we spent together and our travel history. We travelled all over Thailand and also spent time in Laos and Indonesia. I think showing travel history to other countries is defiantly a plus in the minds of Embassy.

• Provided approximately 30 pictures documenting our travels around Thailand, Laos and Indonesia. I would suggest getting pictures that show you’ve been travelling together to places other than just the GoGo bars and beaches of Pattaya.

• I provided copies of all flight details for travels in Thailand and also to Bali. Went overland to Lao’s but did show our pictures and passport entry/exit stamps.

• Did not provide any Western Union documentation, but did mention I support her in the Relationship summary document.

• We did not provide my girls bank details or job history.

The UK embassy did call my girl to ask about our trip to Laos, but only asked where we were and what cities we visited. I was thinking they would ask about our travel details, her work history, bank account details and how she was supported financially, but they did not bring it up!

You can decide for yourself if you want to hire a Visa professional, however, for me it was money well spent and made the process painless and stress free. I will say this, regardless if we got the approval on the 1st try I would have still recommended Thai Visa Express because of the effort they put into the Visa application process. Now we’ve got the UK Visa we’re going through Visa Express to get the Schengen Visa so we can travel around Europe.

Good luck!

Dave

that great 4 you if its not to rude how much is the cost and to end hope it all goes well in the uk

MIKE

Drop me an email [email protected] and I will send uou the following :

Fee scale

Terms of business

Service package

We are regulated to give immigration advice and are the only consultants with registered offices in the UK/Pattaya.

Either do the application yourself or use a consultant with demonstrated proven ability with entry clearance applications.

We are professionally qualified, registered with and regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner as immigration advisers as required by law and this can be verified on their website: http://www.oisc.gov.uk .

Stringent checks are made on our record keeping and client confidentiality. This is very important with regard to possible identity fraud as the personal details of both the applicant and sponsor will be known to us. No personal details are recorded on computers; this includes payments made by card. All OISC advisers are checked for any criminal background. Obviously it would not be wise for you to pass your details to an unregulated firm.

Regards Paul OISC F200700163

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059