Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ice Inn Hotel

gary223

Has anyone stayed here before? What did you think of it? What are the prices like? Can't seem to find them on any hotel review site.

• 7 months later...

I asked ice inn by email whether there was a joiner's fee and they answered by saying that I was allowed one guest at no charge, at least it seems that's what they meant. I've booked a room with them but I'm starting to have doubts about them having joiner fees, just being paranoid I guess. Who knows, maybe they just told me that so I book a room with them. Anyone know anything about that ?

I asked ice inn by email whether there was a joiner's fee and they answered by saying that I was allowed one guest at no charge, at least it seems that's what they meant. I've booked a room with them but I'm starting to have doubts about them having joiner fees, just being paranoid I guess. Who knows, maybe they just told me that so I book a room with them. Anyone know anything about that ?

I called the hotel and asked and they said "No extra charge for girl". I tried wording it differently to see if they had a catch ( limit one girl, etc.) but, with his limited English, it only confused him. I think you will be fine.

Good luck!

I called the hotel and asked and they said "No extra charge for girl". I tried wording it differently to see if they had a catch ( limit one girl, etc.) but, with his limited English, it only confused him. I think you will be fine.

Good luck!

Dave, I notice you do a lot of stuff to help people. You big heart handsome man. Must remember to PM you nearer the time of my visit and have a beer with you.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

Dave, I notice you do a lot of stuff to help people. You big heart handsome man. Must remember to PM you nearer the time of my visit and have a beer with you.

Always happy to help out.

Look forward to the beers! :Chokdee3:

• 2 years later...

Has anyone stayed recently in this hotel? Locations and rates looks good for me, but it would nice to hear some comments.

Archived